Missouri Botanical Garden
Content Managing Editor, Integrated Marketing|Jul, 2011 – Current
Advancing the mission and reach of beloved St. Louis cultural attraction and world leader in science, conservation, and sustainability through innovative online communication.
- Maintaining growth and engagement for digital audience of more than 350,000 followers through social media and email marketing
- Cultivating awareness and support for the Garden's international work through online content creation and curation, reaching more than 1.5 million visitors annually
- Broadening internal capabilities and collaboration through service on Senior Marketing Committee, Content Development Team, Accessibility Awareness Committee
- Establishing a foundation for organization-wide advancement through leadership role on rebranding initiative
Copywriter|Oct, 2006 – Jul, 2011
Simplified complex concepts and increased market share through compelling promotional communications for renowned health/science publisher.
- Repositioned nursing/health sciences division for modern audiences through comprehensive corporate rebranding across print, digital, and interactive media
- Fostered dedicated customer communities around key product lines through online engagement and personalized digital communication
- Retained adoption and cultivated leads through strategic, award-winning promotional campaigns for more than 20 diverse healthcare education markets
Associate Developmental Editor|Apr, 2005 – Oct, 2006
Ensured timely publication of multi-million-dollar-revenue products through diligent project management and manuscript development.