May, 2019 - Current
- Supporting Instructor’s delivery of course material, supporting students with coding exercises/review sessions, and grading assignments
- Worked with the Continuous Reliability Testing team under SRE
- Built and tested a Standard building tool for Mechanic frontend
- Mechanic is Twitter's hardware failure detection system, supports the scale detection and remediation of problems throughout its infrastructure
- Improve Mechanic page load from about 1.20sec to about 744ms.
Jun, 2016 - Aug, 2016
- Conduct User Studies Research, Co-Design, Collaborative coding using Git
- Developed an IOS Mobile app prototype using Swift on XCode.
- Perform user test and iterations on prototypes, pitch product to CVPs and PM.
Aug, 2016 - Aug, 2018
Member of Purdue Web Dev & IOS Club
Member of Purdue ACM-SIGAPP & NSBE-Purdue
Member of Purdue Alpha phi omega fraternity
Sep, 2014 - Jun, 2016
Honors Scholar Program participant
Student Government Executive Council Speaker of the caucus
May, 2018 - Jul, 2018
CS senior project, Lead a team of 3 to Design and build a geolocation base and visual restaurant menu app. Manage User story goals and wrote product design and sprint documentation.
Jan, 2016 - Jan, 2016
MESA’s hackathon, in a team of two we Build a Web App where customers can request for nursing services for kids, Disable and Old people
- Research: Data Analysis with Excel & R, User Interview, A-B testing
- Dev tools: Git, Jenkins, Phabricator, Adobe XD, Node.js, Mongo dB, Flask-Python, AWS, [Angular.js, Docker and Kubernetes (Academic experience)]