Oct, 2018 - Current
Enterprise Account Management under RMG Cluster providing assistance to Industries AGC and RMG1. For completion of various Service requests and Account application
Feb, 2017 - Jun, 2018
- Process new accounts verification to line activation with an average of 8-15 postpaid application a day with the given service level of agreement.
- Maintaining completeness of submitted applications as Q.A. Passing Rate of 95% by through validation and timely submission of reports to avoid audit findings.
- Receives and Execute 15-25 modification request from front liners such as Change plan, Transfer of Account Ownership, Loyalty tagging etc.
- Responding to email concern raised by other support group to address customers complaint or dispute.
Jul, 2014 - Dec, 2016
- Provides assistance to an average of 25-40 Customers a day in mall based Globe Own Store.
- Assess customer's billing complaints, disputes by checking validity of charges by probing and cross reference.
- Testing gadgets and new phone features, function from different Mobile Platform to gain product knowledge.
- Escalating unresolved complaints as remedy ticket to other Support Groups for close monitoring.
Jan, 2014 - Jun, 2016
- Receiving shipment and release of stocks or transfer to other stores or warehouse as directed.
- Administers policy and procedures related to store's inventory management.
- Organize and compile reports in order to obtain stock accuracy and minimize discrepancy and avoid variance.
STI College Santa Rosa
Jun, 2009 - May, 2013
Recognition for exemplary contribution in attaining an outstanding passing rate with an average of 98.90% for Customer line wait and Transaction time.
Awarded as Most improved Service Specialist and Best in Customer line wait and Transaction served.
TRAINING AND SEMINAR
UP YOUR SERVICE - LGWS.
Retail Training Globe Stores 101
- Familiarity in System/Webtool such as CRM, ICCBS, ICS, GEMA, POS and BMC Remedy
- Adequate in MS Office and Google Applications
- Knowledge of Account Management, Administrative and Clerical Procedures
- Good level of Computer Literacy, Windows Formatting, Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- Troubleshooting knowledge in different mobile platform and Modem Configuration
- Familiarity in Customer Service Practices and Principles
- Good Communication Skills and Active Listening
- Result Driven, Assertive and a Problem Solver.
- Can Work Independently and also in a Team-Based Environment