Mar, 2019 - Jun, 2019
NeVap is a medical device startup located in the Palo Alto that specializes in the patented improvement of endotracheal tubes.
- Reviewed and edited a paper for submission into a medical journal
- Conducted and compiled thorough research on the Freight Forwarding Industry
- Initiated research on competitive patents and how they could be worked around
Eli Lilly and Company, Inc.
Lilly is a leader in offering medicines and support programs for people with diabetes around the globe.
- Completed thorough training in diabetes and cardiovascular disease states.
- Created and delivered FDA regulated messages to over 60 health care professionals
- Built personal relationships with customers and staff through patient centered dialogue
- Collaborated with Lilly colleagues to improve territory routing and increase efficiency
- Offered full-time position following graduation
- Skills Developed: Interpersonal communication, scheduling, expense reporting, portfolio management
Spearheaded and collaborated on a competitive analysis of over 100 organizations; presented findings to VP of Innovation
Selected and coordinated photographer and talent for a promotional photoshoot
- Spearheaded and collaborated on a competitive analysis of over 100 organizations; presented findings to VP of Innovation
- Selected and coordinated photographer and talent for a promotional photoshoot
- Skills developed: Project management, Competitive research, Healthcare Industry foundation
Jun, 2016 - Sep, 2016
Patachou Inc. is an independently owned, female-led company operating a collection of vibrant restaurants:
- Greeted and engaged guests, coordinated seating at this popular neighborhood eatery
- Skills developed: Patience, Customer service, Multi-tasking
Santa Clara University
Sep, 2015 - Jun, 2019
Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity - Risk Manager
- Community engagement officer, who ensured that the fraternity was in good standing with the city and surrounding neighbors.
- The main point of contact for Santa Clara County as well as SCPD during large group events
Secular Student Alliance: Founding Vice President
- Initiated and was awarded official university sanctioning for this new club
- Created the first campaign around campus to acquire new members.
Skills developed: Delegation, University governance, Student engagement
Aug, 2017 - Dec, 2017
Studied Internation Marketing with students from around the world
An active member of the nations: a large, and welcoming group of social clubs forming the heart of students’ extracurricular life in Lund.
Brebeuf Jesuity Preparatory School
Student Government: Senior Class President
Entrepreneurship Club: Co-Founder – was a catalyst for the addition of an entrepreneurial finance class now being taught at Brebeuf.