I oversee all of the digital experience design initiatives for C21 Real Estate Alliance in Northern California. This includes all marketing materials, internal messaging, and social media platforms.
I worked on 3 different projects for Palo Alto Networks with different stakeholders for each project. For my latest project, I managed the stakeholder relationship from launch to completion as an extension of their internal team and successfully delivered four courses collaborating with the stakeholders every step of the way.
At WeWork, I got to work on many different projects. I was part of a small team that built e-learning from the ground up. Together we authored and developed over 100 courses. We divided projects between us and were responsible for managing stakeholder relationships and conducting research by collecting feedback from learners to optimize course content and delivery. I worked with the cybersecurity and facilities teams to roll out their first company-wide initiatives. Additionally, I took a special interest in optimizing the onboarding process and worked with regional learning managers to create onboarding portals for each region.
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions,
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Create company literature and other forms of communication
- Promoted products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Work with manager and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
I served as the Managing Learning Designer for the compliance e-learning course update and redesign for high profile client.
- Successfully updated and co-authored 15 compliance elearning courses
- Managed a large scale e-learning project with 2 stakeholders and 15 subject matter experts 30 courses through Alpha, Beta, and Final reviews
- Developed 15 of the 30 courses
- Oversaw the translation of all the courses in the project
Shopkeep was my first time designing a training program. I was promoted from Customer Care Associate after a few months of being in the role.
- Developed and designed the Customer Care training program which resulted in a 45% increase in agent on boarding efficiency.
- Developing and designing the product training program.
- Authored mentorship, supervisor, and manager training materials.
- Implemented new training initiatives based on assessment data, and employee requests.
- Identified and provided individualized coaching for learners that required extra assistance.
- Created and curated video content for training modules.
- Authored and curated internal knowledge base and other technical documentation.
- Developed pre-screening assessments to administer to new candidates.
- Aligned all training content with departmental goals and company goals.
- Created original presentations using Apple's Keynote software.
- Maintained and updated existing presentations using Powerpoint and Keynote software
- Edited web video and audio content for presentations.
Designed and facilitated 3 separate courses:
- 1. iMovie and an introduction to basic film editing
- 2. FinalCutPro and an introduction to film editing
- 3. Using iMovie, Keynote, and other technology in the classroom (teachers only)
The Creative role at Apple Retail is responsible for all aspects of the One to One training service.
- Certified Apple Software Trainer
- Facilitate Personal Training Sessions in all topics within the Apple eco-system
- Facilitate Group Training Sessions by creating lesson plans on the fly crafted around the specific needs of customers within the group
- Perfect Strategies for delivering training to groups of customers with varying skill levels, demands and learning styles attending the same training session
- Develop company specific training modules for small businesses subscribing to Apple Retail's Joint Venture program
- Provide software and hardware technical support and repair for Apple’s mobile devices at Apple’s Genius Bar.
- Provided Technical Support for minor computer software issues and provided creative solutions for Apple ID login issues as part of Apple retail’s Genius Bar customer support service
- Developed innovative strategies to build sales floor into a world-class shopping experience
- Ranked in top 10% as active member of high performing sales team
- Was a member of the Workshop team and delivered presentation style workshops to customers
- Drove ownership by finding complete solutions for customer’s technological needs
- Worked in the call center directing calls to technical support and providing timely solutions for customers over the phone
Springboard, Bootcamp UX Design
Springboard online course is self-paced and mentor guided. You meet with the mentor once a week to and create 3 different projects while you learn from their content.
The University of Findlay, Bachelor of Arts Theatre
Majored in Theatre Performance. Performed in about 2 live productions per semester as well as several behind the scenes responsibilities. Have experienced about every roll one can perform in the theatre.
- Learning Experience Design
- eLearning Content Development
- Interactive Content Marketing
- WordPress Design and Management
- Essential WordPress Development
- Knowledgebase Management and Development
- Presentation Design and Management
- Employee Training
- Technical Support
- Basic HTML & CSS
- Customer Service
- Social Media Engagement
- Basic Audio Production
- Markdown Formatting Syntax
- Final Cut Pro Certified
- Keynote Certified
- Turkish Native Speaker
- Design Thinking
- Process Improvement