Dec, 2017 - Current
I am a full-time developer for Anthem, working on their consumer portal application. My responsibilities include:
- Developing RESTful APIs in NodeJS
- Ensuring code quality with unit testing
- Performing work with Agile methodology in a partially distributed team
- Engaging in continuous integration development practice
- Coordinating with business partners to refine feature requirements
New York University
2009 - 2013
BFA with a Minor in Web Applications and Programming
2016 - 2017
A 20-week course designed to cover all aspects of full-stack development.
Oct, 2017 - Nov, 2017
A web development training program with a focus on the Angular framework.
Jun, 2017 - Jul, 2017
A simple URL shortener built with the MEAN stack. Deployed to AWS.
- Angular 2+
- Oracle WCS
- Jira, Atlassian Tools
- Section 508 Compliance
- Test Driven Development
- Behavior Driven Development