Jan, 2016 - Oct, 2017
- Attended to and maintained a client base of 200 companies on a non-contractual model
- Managed a book of business of more than $300,000 of quarterly revenue - Q1’17: 111%, Q2’17: 103%, Q1’16: 107%, Q2’16, 113%
- Collaborated with the product teams and client service specialists to maintain and upsell current client base using industry and campaign analytics.
- Manually forecasted anticipated quarterly spend for all 200 accounts
- Responsible for training new hires and interns on all aspects of the Indeed sales cycle and product.
- Created and presented training materials to Account Executives and Directors locally and nationwide.
- Event Director for an office wide diversity inclusion group.
Jun, 2013 - Dec, 2015
Responsible for the full sales cycle from prospecting, qualifying and quantifying leads, cold calling, conducting demos, closing, account management and up-selling clients.
- Prospected and sold over $1.27 million in revenue from scratch
- Conduct over the phone and in person meetings to demonstrate product knowledge and solutions for potential clients.
- Top 10 in 2014 end of year company-wide sales contest for Q3 + Q4 - highest percentage to quota (430 participants)
- Expert in paid search, search engine optimization, and cost-per-click advertising model.
Dec, 2017 - Jun, 2018
- Worked directly with CEO of new music streaming platform for undiscovered artists, built on the blockchain.
- Actively participated in fundraising negotiations, securing over $50,000
- Refined the company's brand messaging and end-to-end revenue strategy
- Implemented sales infrastructure with added crypto benefits for customers
- Developed roll-out strategy to acquire 10,000+ warm users in 14 days
- Sales increased 75% during 6 months
Mar, 2018 - Jul, 2018
A platform for children and their families to enjoy kid-centric, educational, curated entertainment.
- Delivered a clear model for how to monetize the product
- Worked directly with Creative Director to create brand messaging
- Created investment collateral for vc, angel & brand sponsorship fundraising
- Implemented recruitment infrastructure for for steady or high growth stages
May, 2015 - Jul, 2018
Reddera provides a seamless experience for clients to easily book top beauty and wellness services to the comfort and convenience of their home, office, or hotel.
- Managed small team of mobile beauty and wellness professionals
- Negotiated and closed over $200,000 in funding
- Implemented a sales strategy and incentive plans for professionals
- Derived a complete sales strategy by refining the company's core niche market
- Implemented recruitment process for internal employees and independent contractors
Columbia University in the City of New York
Aug, 2008 - May, 2012
- solution based selling
- digital advertising sales
- digital campaign management
- pay-per-click advertising
- relationship management