Member of UI Platform team. The goal of this is team was to empower teams by providing technical solutions to improve their speed and ensure the quality of the projects inside the company. The communication and feedback with the teams played a big role.
- Decision making on technologies and tools to be used across the organization
- Build a development framework for all teams working in React and React Native projects
- Design and Implementation of Omio's Web and React Native architecture
Developer of the Booking team. Ensuring a reliable and enjoyable experience for users who want to buy travel tickets on our platform.
- Integration with new payment methods
- Automation testing of the whole workflow
- A/B Testing new features for conversion optimization
Leading a team of Frontend engineers and working for an important air flight company located in the US.
- Develop a scalable React architecture
- Collaborative working with teams located in different timezones
- Ensure Accessibility (a11y) development
Working with a team of more than 20 developers for a big contractor located in the United States. The project was a suite of 12 products built open a single SPA.
- Building the Architecture foundation of the project using React
- Abstraction and reuse of components across the 12 suites
Developed enhancements for a legacy audit-related application applying technologies such as .Net C#, Angular JS, Entity Framework, MVC, SQL
Development of Web visualization tools using Jquery and Bootstrap and building Web Servers using .NET C# and SQL.
Open Source project to bootstrap an accessible and fast portfolio starter for Gatsby integrated with Contentful CMS. The target audiences are Developers and Tech Writers.
Open Source and accessible device to learn Braille, driven by the need in the device market for blind people. The project consists of a set of instructions to assemble your own device, from the mechanical parts needed to the code that needs to be executed inside the electronic boards.