Jun, 2016 - Current
Developed, maintained, and owned the SMB and MidMarket sales pipeline, outbound campaigns, and RFP processes for Tuition.io - a benefits focused technology company, enabling employers to offer Student Loan Repayment and Financial Wellness for their employees.
- Developed, Maintained, and Responsible for the Tuition.io RFP Process
- Answered 50+ RFPs and RFIs from Enterprise clients
- Co-created and maintained the outbound process for the Tuition.io team
- Consistently exceeds (averaging 140%) quota goals
- Owns sales cycle for SMB and Mid-Market prospects
- Manages Event PR team, identifying and strategizing speaking engagements, panels, exhibits & sponsorships.
- Maintains and develops partnerships with benefits brokers and agents.
- Sales QA Team lead, interfacing with Dev and Engineering regarding any sales related QA issues.
Mar, 2014 - Jun, 2016
NextDayBetter is a storytelling platform for diaspora communities. I facilitated partnerships on both the local and national level for NextDayBetter's events and media pieces.
- Oversaw management of account and client relationships and implemented numerous events for NextDayBetter - a growing events & media company, focused on the growing footprint of migrant communities.
- Produced and pitched content consisting of video and social media campaigns.
- Expanded 300% each year, from 1 to 10 cities.
- Lead Global Business Development Team consisting of members from Los Angeles, Toronto, San Francisco, New York, Washington DC and London.
Peak / Eastern Addition
May, 2012 - May, 2013
Spotlighted mom and pop restauranteurs through marketing and operational support, pop-ups, and showcases.
- Created and implemented marketing and public relation plans.
- Launched and managed the successfully funded Eastern Addition Kickstarter campaign.
- Co-produced 6 unique video segments, spotlighting Eastern Addition chefs.
May, 2010 - Feb, 2012
Partner of co-working space, art bar, and cafe; located in Mission district of San Francisco.
- Organized and executed in-house Summit events, ranging from tech meet-ups, pop-up dinners, to nightlife events.
- Negotiated contracts with talent, vendors, and customers.
- Produced event press releases and marketing materials.
Asian Law Alliance
Feb, 2011 - Oct, 2011
Fielded intake calls and walk-ins, providing legal assistance on immigration, housing, and benefits law. Drafted and filed USCIS applications. Planned legal clinics, fundraisers, and special events. Performed community outreach information legal sessions.
Lincoln Square Legal Services Inc
Jan, 2010 - May, 2010
Represented artists, non-profits, and small businesses interested in protecting their creative property through litigation, negotiation, and contract drafting. Drafted agreements and answers, 12(c) motions, and initial disclosures. Filed trademarks with the USPTO.
Jun, 2005 - Feb, 2010
Co-created business plan and marketing systems for award winning lounge and restaurant. Managed nightlife and negotiated contract with talent, vendors, and agents. Developed public relations plans resulting in positive press.
May, 2009 - Aug, 2009
Drafted demand letters to digital distributors in breach of contract. Edited, reviewed, and summarized contracts between EMI Music and distributors. Reviewed, edited, and drafted amendments to contracts between EMI Music and distributors.
May, 2008 - Apr, 2009
Edited, reviewed, and summarized contracts between IODA, rights holders, and distributors. Conducted research on international publishing rates, publishing societies, and the state of digital distribution in Korean markets.
Aug, 2005 - Feb, 2006
Processed trademark complaints by identifying legal issues. Performed time sensitive background research and provided prompt responses to trademark owners and advertisers.
Americorps*VISTA Fellow - Search to Involve Pilipino Americans
Apr, 2003 - May, 2004
Cultivated over $400,000 in funding from the government, corporations, and foundations. Produced Annual Awards Benefit Dinner, resulting in $140,000 worth of sponsorships, silent auction items, advertisements, and ticket sales. Produced SIPA's first public service announcement and annual report in addition to newsletters, press releases, press kits, and websites.
Fordham University School of Law
2007 - 2010
University of San Francisco
2000 - 2002