Art House is a startup that helps brands tell stories behind their products using augmented reality and art.
- Assisting with all aspects of the creative process from copywriting to design and execution.
- Working in collaboration with the Project Manager to define project goals and establish a timeline and plan to achieve them.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve project goals in a timely and effective manner.
- Offering design solutions that effectively solved problems and enhanced business goals.
Sensorama Lab is an R&D laboratory focusing on AR / VR. Sensorama Lab combines an educational platform, a full-cycle production studio, and an experimental space, where professionals from different fields collaborate to implement their groundbreaking projects.
- Worked collaboratively with development teams to create innovative VR/AR solutions.
- Researched and organized different assets and design options for projects.
- Assisted in the creation of interactive materials for the use in VR/AR projects
- Assisted with a wide range of projects and met tight deadlines.
While at Giatsource, I worked as a lead designer developing a portfolio of domains for the Green, Solar, and Cannabis space.
- Planned, designed, developed, tested, and deployed web applications.
- Successfully prioritized product requirements and set realistic expectations in regards to development and timeline.
- Tested product usability with the UX research team.
- Worked to improve existing products based on customer evaluations and needs.
I worked in a fast-paced Agile development company as a mobile UI/UX designer where I lead the design effort for several mobile products.
- Worked in collaboration with the senior project manager to define project goals and establish a timeline and plan to achieve them.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to achieve project goals in a timely and effective manner.
- Assisted with all aspects of the creative process from copywriting to design and execution.
- Offered design solutions that effectively solved problems and enhanced business goals.
During my studies, I took a part in the creation of my university's website www.dixie.edu
During my internship, I got hands-on experience in designing peculiar interactive projects, working with projection mapping and motion sensing input devices such and Microsoft Kinect and Leap Motion as well as adopting Stanford's CityX project for the Ukrainian audience.
I participated in MIT Media Lab Hackathon where our team created an augmented reality app to help visually-impaired people navigate their surroundings. Our project won in the following categories: VR/AR for good, Best Everyday Mobile Hack sponsored by Samsung, Best Leadership Award sponsored by Facebook.
- User Interface Design
- User Experience Design
- Content Design
- User Flows
- Information Architecture
- Visual Design
- Development Handoff
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Reality