Title: Account Executive – Federal Civilian
- Location: Remote US
D2iQ is building a field sales team to bring our world-class solutions to our world-class customers. We need people who have managed complex sales relationships at the largest federal customers in the country and still understand how to work with people at all levels of an organization. We get to work with the best technology and the best technologists there are. We get to help our customers understand our vision as we are executing on it and understand their vision as they are executing on theirs. We are building the next great enterprise software company.
- Develop and execute successful sales cycles around prospects in the federal public sector that are looking to deploy next generation distributed applications at massive scale and help them understand the D2iQ approach and the D2iQ differentiation.
- Qualify these customers in and out based on our their challenges, our solutions and their willingness to partner with a growing software company.
- Build a sustainable network that includes partners, integrators and analysts to help evangelize the D2iQ approach.
- Build and manage a healthy pipeline of customers that want to partner with D2iQ and join us on the Rocket Ship as we change the way applications are built and deployed.
- Build sustainable relationships with our prospects and customers. Understand their requirements and represent them to our product, support and executive teams to help us build world-class software.
Skills & Requirements
- You know how to navigate large Public Sector environments and understand the challenges these customers have when adopting new, innovative technology.
- You have a minimum of 5 years outstanding proven sales track record in the federal civilian space.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in platform selling experience in the area of high-end enterprise data/datacenter software.
- Cloud native and Kubernetes expertise is a huge plus.
- You have a genuine passion and understanding around how next generation data driven applications transform businesses and society.
- You have a good general knowledge and interest in the new technologies in the field of Big Data, IoT and Data center technology landscape. If you are familiar with the open source ecosystem and the container landscape it is a huge plus.
- You have proven ability to effectively form, lead and inspire highly talented virtual account teams, including partners, to enable maximum customer success and consequently amazing sales results.
- Experience at a lightspeed growing startup; You have to be comfortable with things that break and people that love to fix things when they break.
- You’re an expert in navigating and establishing high impact trusted relationships on all levels (especially c-level) in large corporate customers environments.
- You must have a burning desire to be successful and to see your customers and virtual teams succeed.