We are Gfinity! A leading international Esports business created by gamers for the world’s 3.2bn gamers!
At Gfinity, we build community-centric and gaming-focused products that impact millions of people worldwide. As a VB.Net/ASP.Net developer you’ll play an integral role and have an immediate impact on one of our key properties with a hyper-engaged user base driving consistent year-over-year revenues. (https://stockinformer.co.uk and .com)
We are a completely remote team spread across both Europe and North America, with a deep passion for making the web a more beautiful, usable, and reliable place. Let us know what you love about development and why you would make a great addition to the Gfinity team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the core developer maintaining and improving one of our key web properties
- Work closely with stakeholders to translate business requirements into technical specifications and architecture
- Work closely with our design team to translate Figma designs into working, production-ready experiences
- Optimize site for performance and SEO
- Optimize delivery of in-page advertisements and media
- Build new integrations with third party platforms
- Work with stakeholders to identify and action new product and partner opportunities
- Over time, work with our broader development team to evaluate and perform migration of front-end technology from ASP.Net to Vue
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Demonstrated expertise with ASP.Net and VB.Net
- Strong experience with AJAX.Net
- Strong experience with Transact-SQL, MS SQL Server queries and stored procedures
- Strong experience working with APIs
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Familiarity with cross-browser compatibility
- Familiarity with code versioning software such as GIT
- Fluency in English
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a small team
- 3-5 years of professional development experience using VB.Net/ASP.Net
- Experience with web scraping concepts
- Experience working with VPN or proxy servers
- DevOps and/or server configuration experience
- Experience with Vue, Nuxt and React
- Experience with SASS, BEM, and TailwindCSS
- Experience working with Figma, Sketch, or Zeplin
- Experience working with advertising technology
- Experience integrating and/or building applications/bots for third-party services such as Discord, Twilio, SendGrid, Facebook, etc.
- Experience with AMP
- Working knowledge of web components
- Familiarity with Webpack and NPM
- Experience working with services such as Optimizely to improve UX and conversion rates
- Experience working with data and analytics to track product performance
- A love for gaming and esports!
We are striving to create a diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage all applicants to apply for our roles and not for a moment think that anything will make us discriminate against them. We value and actively seek diverse talent!
Get to know us a bit better:
Ace Your Application.