Associate Product Manager – REMOTE
- US Remote
- Full Time
We have great people here and are looking for more. Come join us – you will love it!
- Job Title: Assoc. Product Manager – REMOTE
- Department: Product
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: Work From Anywhere – US
About the role:
Sterling has largest ecosystem of partners in the industry with 100+ integrations. The Assoc. Product Manager will work to simplify the experiences for recruiters and candidates by seamlessly integrating Sterling services into partner products. The Integrations Product team at Sterling is responsible for our API integration platforms and out of box integrations into various Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) like Taleo, Workday, iCIMS, Greenhouse, Jobvite etc. We are seeking a Assoc. Product Manager to own key integrations with ATS partners. The Assoc. Product Manager will deliver partner solutions that drive revenue and create value for our partners and customers.
- Work closely with product development, product marketing, customer success, operations, analysts and partners / customers to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications.
- Collaborate with partners, technology, engineering and design teams to ship new, impactful features, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of in-flight projects.
- Work closely with sales, marketing and partners to drive customer adoption by building solid documentation, conducting workshops and training sessions
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data, and convert it into actionable insights
- Work with partnership and alliances team to create strong KPIs to measure success and track them on each partnership, regularly updating stakeholders
- Advise and guide senior leadership on opportunities and how to win and align with the strategy and roadmap of the larger company.
This Is What We’re Looking For:
- 1-2 years in product management or related fields
- Experience building and launching integration products for partner applications
- Demonstrated acumen in the integration concepts and models such as REST APIs, batch processes, synchronous and asynchronous integrations.
- Deep empathy for users, especially balancing the needs of different user groups
- Demonstrated track record of partnering with engineers to scope projects, overcome obstacles, and ship products that matter
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent formal and informal written and verbal communication skills
- Deep curiosity about data and skill gathering, analyzing and applying data to inform decisions.
- Willingness to move ahead when data is not available
- Skilled at maintaining good humor and focus on solving problems no matter what
People are at the core of everything we do at Sterling. We help our clients create safer workplaces for their employees, customers, and communities, as they build strong cultures and trusted names for their companies. Sterling makes an impact by driving results, caring for our clients, having a people-first mindset, and starting with trust, every day. We are committed to hiring and developing a diverse group of colleagues who collaborate successfully in a global, virtual environment. And did we mention that we have fun while doing all of this? Interested in joining a company doing big things for the world? Apply today.
Our mission is to provide the foundation of trust and safety our clients need to create great environments for their most essential resource, people. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe.
Most importantly, we make decisions and live by our values:
- It’s All About People
- The Client is Always in the Room
- Deliver Results: They Matter
- Start with Trust and Prove It Everyday
Why You Should Join:
- You’ll Grow. Make an Impact. Build Community.
- You will have the freedom to create and grow professionally, individually and as a culture
- Generous Paid Time Off program*
- Competitive compensation and opportunities for advancement
- Competitive Benefits (medical, dental, etc.)*
- Philanthropic Opportunities
* Must meet hourly work requirement to be eligible
In a nutshell, we’ve built a place where we truly love working and we think you will too.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Sterling
Sterling is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related conditions), gender identity and expression, age, disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Sterling is committed to taking affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment individuals regardless of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related conditions), gender identity and expression, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, military service and genetic information; and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
Ace Your Application.