Title: Chief Product Officer
Location: Work from Anywhere
Classifications: Remote Full-Time
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP’s and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are nearly 200 of us working remotely from over 45+ countries.
We are looking for a Chief Product Officer who will be able to drive product development and truly understand what client needs and painpoints are, and act as a bridge between the technology team and the business team.
Key responsibilities are:
- Own and drive product vision & strategy to enable growth & success
- Work closely with the wider team to define strategies to grow and differentiate our innovative products
- Define and foster process development and training to allow for scaling
- Be a counterpart for our CTO and collaborate with Tech more broadly
- Develop the product roadmap and ensure that we are executing in line with requirements
- Work cross-functionally to gain buy in and achieve alignment across the firm
- Provide transparency through regular updates on current state, financial objectives and rate of organizational change
- Detect and evaluate key strategic initiatives for relevant target groups
- Manage 3rd party relationships from a strategic perspective
- Great knowledge of staking
- Knowledge of MEV, Liquid Staking, Validators and Staking Rewards
Ace Your Application.