Content Marketing Specialist – Remote
Who is Litmus?
We’re a tight-knit team that helps the world empower our customers to curate best-of-class email communication. Over the last 10+ years, we’ve built a reputation as one of the most trusted brands and thought-leaders in the industryand it shines through to our customers. But don’t take our word for it, check out more about us here.
Quality communication is imperative; we value this in both our personal and work lives here at Litmus. Our email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver quality, brand-aligned communications that delight our customers.
We work alongside some of the smartest people in our industry. We’re the change-agent for the most creative and supportive customers around. Litmus is championed by major global brands, including 9 of the Top 10 technology companies, 9 of the Top 10 U.S. banks, 10 of the Top 10 retailers, 9 of the Top 10 e-commerce brands, and 80% of the Fortune 100: How do we do this? We seek talent that is not a culture fit, rather a culture add.
What would I do at Litmus?
As part of our Marketing team, you’ll collaborate with teams including Sales, Product, and Operations. Our focus is to create leads (MQLs), pipelinewith a keen eye to both customer acquisition and retention.
- Create stellar content that will inspire, educate, and empower our audience of marketers
- Write blog posts, long-form content, case studies, and webinar scripts
- Conduct interviews with clients and key partners
- Meet deadlines, maintaining agility in a fast-paced environment
- Host webinars, live streams, fireside chats, and more
- Collaborate with our partners, contributing ideas and co-creating content
- Produce and edit video content
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- B2B Content creation experience (ideally in a software/SaaS, but not required)
- 3 plus years in similar role e.g., Content Writer, Content Creator, Content Manager
- A skilled writer, with demonstrated experience in creating Marketing-focused content
- Foundational knowledge in SEO/SEO best practices
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Out-of-this-world project management skills
- Familiarity with tech stack Asana, Google Workplace, Google Analytics, WordPress or similar
- Highly collaborative, you partner across teams with ease
- Results-minded, you’re curious and think about future outcomes during execution
- Journalism and/or PR background is a plus, but not required
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you’d expect from a profitable company that’s been going strong for 10+ years, including a great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- You’ll receive 28 days of paid vacationon top of team retreats and public holidays
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you’ll feel connected to the team
- Over half of our employees work remotely in the U.S. and UK and your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining (!), and engaging
- We take family seriously and offer flexible schedules and generous parental leave programs
- We give you the best tools and tech money can buy. Top-of-the-line hardware, software, home- and office setupswhatever you need to do your best work
Not sure if you meet all the requirements? Please apply! We know there is no job description that can measure a person’s attitude, aptitude, or amplitude (the ability to turn it up a notch) and highly encourage you to apply.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazingcelebrating what makes each individual unique. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 700,000 marketers, you know you’re part of a winning team.
Litmus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Ace Your Application.