Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
Aha! is a very different high-growth SaaS company. We are the world’s #1 product development software and help product development teams build what customers love. More than 5,000 enterprises use our suite of products which includes Aha! Create, Aha! Ideas, Aha! Roadmaps, and Aha! Develop. And they rely on our training programs at Aha! Academy to become product development experts. We are self-funded, highly profitable, always distributed, and have no sales team. Being an always-remote company means we can hire intrinsically motivated people who love to learn, support their teammates, and want to work from where they are happiest.
The Aha! marketing team is a highly collaborative group of experts across digital, communications, and product marketing disciplines. We work within North American time zones so we can easily meet live on video and achieve more together.
- We drive growth: Aha! does not have a sales team — marketing is responsible for increasing awareness and trial sign-ups.
- We give big effort: We work exceptionally hard and fast, constantly producing content that engages new customers and brings value to existing ones.
- We are curious: We seek to better understand our market, customers, and products so we can clearly articulate the unique value of what we offer.
- We have fun: We care deeply about our teammates, always making time to celebrate, support, and laugh with each other.
- We enjoy: We like what we do. And we want you to love your job too. Learn more about The Responsive Method, our company values, and the generous benefits we offer.
The marketing team is responsible for driving customer growth and expanding company awareness. We are fortunate to have a large audience and be recognized as product and company building thought leaders. The Director, Digital Marketing is responsible for planning, implementing, and optimizing full-funnel paid media programs and campaigns across an array of channels. This includes budget forecasting and ROI modeling to drive trial quality and LTV. The Director, Digital Marketing also provides insightful recommendations to cross-functional colleagues to help deepen our collective understanding of target audiences and opportunities for growth.
We do our planning and collaboration in Aha! Roadmaps. We are power users of our own software, often providing feedback and suggestions for improvements that are shipped to customers too. We use Slack and Zoom for video calls. (Email? Rarely.)
You have a minimum of ten years of experience in marketing with a meaningful portion of that time in high-growth SaaS companies, ideally supporting awareness and acquisition strategies for a business with a free trial-to-paid model. Over your career, you have done everything from in-the-weeds tactical daily bid adjustments to the strategic development of integrated programs and campaigns. You are an expert in paid and owned digital channels with a deep understanding of how they work together to drive success. You are also adept at managing large budgets and presenting investment performance analysis to sophisticated leadership teams.
You have a strong data analytics background that you use to better understand the impact of digital programs. You have demonstrated experience in building full funnel campaigns across paid and organic channels and thrive on experimenting and targeting audiences in new ways. The Director, Digital Marketing at Aha! is a player-coach who enjoys leading a small team and providing senior-level planning support. You thrive on helping guide team and business success.
Your work at Aha!
We work on a broad range of marketing initiatives and programs. As Director, Digital Marketing, your responsibilities will include:
- Achieving and reporting on monthly awareness, trial, traffic, and keyword goals
- Developing strategic plans with leadership while simultaneously staying hands-on with daily programs and optimization activities
- Leading a small, but experienced digital marketing team across media planning, buying, and execution, SEO, analytics, and integrated campaign management
- Guiding the development of digital marketing plans across a variety of channels ensuring a consistent customer experience
- Partnering with the communications, product marketing, and website teams to create comprehensive marketing programs and develop integrated campaigns
- Acquiring high-quality trials against budget and driving efforts to continuously improve trial conversion rates at each stage of the marketing funnel
- Leveraging data analytics as well as ad hoc research to support business objectives
- Identifying and championing new tools, channels, tactics, and experiments to drive continued growth
If the Director, Digital Marketing role sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you. (A real human reviews every application.)
Grow with us
Everyone deserves to reach their fullest potential. We know that when we do work that matters with people we care about in a high-growth environment, we feel engaged and alive. And our goal is to help you do just that. We offer all the benefits you would expect and more, including profit sharing. The specific benefits listed below are reflective of what we offer U.S.-based hires. We also do our best to extend identical benefits to international teammates.
- Generous salary with annual profit sharing for all
- Medical, dental, and vision plans — for many teammates, we cover 100 percent of the premiums
- Up to 200 hours of paid time off a year to spend however you want
- 30 to 90 days of paid parental leave and five to 10 days of paid care and bereavement leave
- Up to $1,000 annually for third-party education, along with paid time off to immerse yourself in learning
- Aha! contributes a percentage of your total compensation each year towards your retirement
Ace Your Application.