Front End Web Integrator/Developer
Honeyfund is growing and we are inviting stellar people to join our team.
Honeyfund is an innovative web- and app-based consumer business that helps couples plan an authentic wedding, take a once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon, and build a lasting marriage. When you join our team, you’ll be surrounded by a group of authentic, warm and super smart professionals who are focused and passionate about the company and its users!
Our customers love us…
We have served millions of members helping them raise more than $640 million dollars for their weddings, honeymoons, baby showers, birthdays, anniversary trips, medical needs, and more. We are positioned in two large and fast-growing sectors: weddings and crowdfunding/crowd-gifting.
Why you’ll love Honeyfund…
- Fun, innovative, fast paced and friendly environment
- Small agile team of super producers who get stuff done!
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Retirement plan
- Competitive vacation/PTO
- Top of the line MacBook Pro
- Work from home
Why you’ll love the Job…
As a Front-End Developer at Honeyfund, you’ll work directly with our UX Designers and Developers to build pixel-perfect UI components based on supplied design specifications.
You will architect reusable building blocks with your mastery of HTML and SCSS/Sass and document these components in an organized Style Guide.
Why we’ll love you…
- 3+ years’ experience designing polished consumer-facing websites with extensive SCSS /Sass experience
- You are able to participate in discussions regarding design and development.
- You care about delighting the user.
- You are comfortable receiving feedback from colleagues and end users.
- You are comfortable iterating by incorporating feedback into your work.
- You are able to clearly communicate your ideas and participate in the conversation to accomplish the company/product objectives and goals.
Skills we’d love you to have…
- Optimal candidates will have experience with the following: HTML5, responsive CSS frameworks like Bootstrap or Tailwind and creating well organized SCSS/SASS.
- Experience with Webpack/Mix, VueJS, React or similar JS Framework, Laravel is a bonus.
Ace Your Application.