Job Description – Growth Engineer
We’re here to introduce the world to Bitcoin. Fold makes it easy to earn bitcoin, instead of airline miles and hotel points, on everyday purchases via our mobile app and the Fold Visa Debit Card. We’re growing like crazy with a loyal (and loud!) community which has generated a lot of buzz (Fortune, Bloomberg).
Fold’s Growth Engineer will work alongside our leadership team to manage the development of the Fold Card. This position requires a thoughtful and enthusiastic professional who is passionate about creating best-in-class product and bring the Fold’s vision for the card to life.
What You’ll Do for Us
As a Growth Engineer on the Growth Team at Fold, you will work with a cross-functional team on development opportunities that impact growth drivers, including:
- work in a small, cross-functional, dynamic team — at the intersection of growth and engineering — to unlock the potential of Fold’s existing (and planned) growth technologies and the teams who leverage it
- implement third-party tools and integrating them in first-party applications. This will include both frontend and backend development.
- i.e. Segment, Iterable, Branch, PowerBI, Google Analytics, or similar products
- assist in building dashboards, custom audience segments, and measuring impact of new features
- collaborate with design & other growth team members to build out net new growth-oriented features (i.e. referral program, iOS widget, etc)
- build internal tooling to enable other growth team members to be more efficient (i.e. admin tool for giving out extra spins)
- build and optimize conversion-oriented landing pages
- assist in spec’ing and implementing growth-oriented experiments and measuring their results (i.e a/b tests to key activation flows)
- implement technical SEO components and CRO on the Webflow marketing site and Ghost blog
- serve as the growth "bridge” to the development team
Why You’ll Love Us
- We’re a highly collaborative, fully remote team
- Generous benefits, including health, vision and dental insurance
- Unlimited time off policy - we trust you to manage your own time
- Paid parental leave
- Company retreats and onsite meetings (at least, after COVID)
Growth Engineer Technical Requirements:
- 2-6 years of experience with the following technologies:
- Django / Python
- React Native / Expo
- Bitcoin / Lightning
- Experience within an Agile environment
- US Residency (a current requirement of being a Fold Card holder)
- A background in start-ups or in fintechs is helpful but not required for this position
- Previous experience with mobile payment products is a plus
- Experience with conversion rate optimization and/or SEO is a nice to have
- Continued education (and/or previous experience) in growth or marketing is a plus
- Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Interested in the position, but don’t meet all the requirements? We’d still love to meet you, and invite you to apply. Fold is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against applicants for any reason.
Ace Your Application.