National Account Director
- United States
Risk Strategies is a top national specialty insurance brokerage and risk management firm assisting organizations and individuals to simplify the process of protecting assets, offering benefits and minimizing liability. With over 115 offices and 2,400 employees across the US & Canada, we thrive on our passion to be ranked a Best Places to Work since 2018 by our most important asset, our employees. For 2020, Risk Strategies was named 6th Fastest Growing Firm, 12th Largest Personal Lines Broker, 11th largest privately-held P&C Broker and the 16th largest US Broker by Insurance Journal.
Risk Strategies’ Cyber Practice is looking for a dynamic and collaborative National Account Director. National Account Directors are responsible for the timely and successful renewal of their complete book of complex Cyber/E&O business as well as placement of newly assigned business, ensuring the best possible terms and conditions. Account Directors should act as ambassadors both inside and outside the firm, commanding a high degree of technical knowledge with the ability to speak intelligently about the market and coverage trends with both AEs and clients. They should be actively aware and mindful of the higher-level strategy regarding the management of the practice profit and expense line.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Effectively manage multiple clients in accordance with Cyber best practices in order to sustain expected client retention rate.
- Responsible for assigned book of business with appropriate mix of revenue and complexity as defined by Practice Leader.
- Apply market and risk management knowledge to client business model/needs; identify gaps and find the most effective solutions.
- Provide coverage analysis in relation to client’s business; effectively explain and clarify coverages with client verbally and/or in writing.
- Accountable for timely policy review, delivery and audits.
- Exhibit high level of expertise, demonstrating persistence, resourcefulness and creativity when negotiating with carriers to maintain the highest levels of client advocacy.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively and independently market Cyber and E&O risk.
- Build and maintain constructive and effective relationships with internal stakeholders (Producers and Office Leaders) and external customers by meeting and exceeding expectations
- Responsible for the process, evaluation and preparation of insurance proposals; participate in new client presentations and renewals as appropriate.
- Minimum of seven years of industry experience, or five years specific to Cyber in Account Management, Underwriting or similar role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid NY P&C brokers’ license
- College degree preferred
Ace Your Application.