Title: Paid Social Manager
Location: United States – Remote
Tombras, a 450+ person, full-service, national advertising agency with a digital mindset, is seeking a Paid Social Strategist.
Where you’ll be working: Remote or can be based in our Atlanta or Knoxville offices.
Why Join Tombras’ Paid Social team?
If you’re the type who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing digital environment with creative problem-solving abilities then this position is for you.
We’re a nationally recognized team of elite paid social marketers. This year our team won for the following US Social Media Awards 2020:
- 2020 Social Media Agency of the Year
- Best In-Agency Team
- Best Use of Paid Social
- Best Low Budget Campaign
- Best Use Twitter
What you’ll be doing:
- Advanced paid social execution
- Tagging and tracking
- Advanced data analytics
- Channel planning
- Campaign Build-outs
- Budget pacing and bid optimizations
- Benchmarking, projecting, reach and frequency analysis
- Comprehensive media and ad plan creation
- Pixel and tag implementation
- Comprehensive analysis of performance beyond in-platform metrics
What you Bring:
- 3-4 years of experience in paid social media buying and planning at a media agency.
- Advanced proficiency with the native ad serving platforms
- In-depth knowledge of integrated channel strategies and concepts
- The ability to optimize cross-campaigns and cross-platform towards a holistic CPA
- Experience reliably segment targeting and placements without sacrificing efficiency or scalability
- Can create comprehensive media and ad plans with minimal assistance or input from senior personnel
- Can utilize tagging and tracking to create advanced audience segments from website or social actions
- Displays a fair understanding of analytics platforms and can utilize them to gauge paid media performance beyond the platform
- An in-depth understanding of social trends and can reliably provide creative direction to maximize performance
- An in-depth understanding of how other media affects paid social campaigns
- The ability to explain complex technical topics in an easy to understand, client-facing way
- Family – It comes first, on every list. Tombras has been family-run since day 1, we strive to facilitate a family-oriented environment rooted in supporting one another.
- Dog-friendly office(Knoxville)
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous parental leave for primary and non-primary caregivers.
- Medical (PPO or High Deductible option) for employee + dependents
- 401(k) Participation + 3% employer match
- Employer-paid Dental & Vision
- A company culture of promotions from within and an atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
- New, Modern building in Downtown Knoxville/Buckhead in Atlanta, option to work remotely
Remote employees must be based in the United States.
Tombras Offices and Locations: New York City, NY Charlotte, NC Atlanta, GA Washington, DC Knoxville, TN Nashville, TN
Ace Your Application.