Title: Part-Time Product Launch Coordinator (Contractor – Remote)
The Product Launch Coordinator is a virtual-based contractor who provides internal logistical, communications, and project management support. The Product Launch team at ExecOnline is a process-driven team that drives the leadership development products ExecOnline develops to the market.
Working in partnership with the Product Launch team, the Product Launch Coordinator provides support in multiple areas such as scheduling critical team sessions, creating polished PowerPoint presentations, and data entry – or sharing your insights on how to make our offerings and processes even better.
This position is perfect for candidates that are organized, process-oriented, and possess strong communication skills, and/or experience in creating visually compelling presentations with strong attention to detail. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow here as ExecOnline rapidly expands its suite of executive development products and services.
This is a part-time contract position with an estimated 20 hours per week, with working hours to be determined collaboratively.The role will be remote.
What we want you to do:
- Help drive towards launch deadlines, assisting with client-facing team training materials, and supporting internal product development logistics.
- Assist with the creation of training materials and other internal communications on new products and experiences, collaborating and iterating with the product launch team.
- Support the creation of documents and visual slide presentations for ExecOnline’s growing portfolio of programs and experiences.
- Maintain and create Product Launch processes to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
- Continuously endeavor to improve the quality of the Product Launch processes, training practices, and other communications methodologies.
What you need to succeed:
- College / University education (4-year degree) from an accredited school
- 1-3 years work experience, preferably in marketing and communications, or project management
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce along with Microsoft and Google Doc suites
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-stakes environment
- Reliable access to strong broadband internet connectivity
- Access to a reliable and current PC or Mac, along with headphones/earbuds w/microphone
- Strong attention to detail
Ace Your Application.