This position is open to candidates based in Australia or New Zealand.
What is LIGR?
LIGR.Live, our cloud-based plug and play sports broadcast platform, has completely transformed the livestream sports landscape and made it possible for more than 1,000 sports organisations in 80 countries to self-produce their live sport. Our customers love LIGR.Live because they can add stunning TV-quality animated graphics to their livestreams or broadcasts in a matter of minutes – but we are much more than a simple graphics platform.
LIGR is the only all-in-one sports broadcast solution. Our users can access powerful automation and collaboration tools, live scoring and in-game stats, fixture and asset management, integrated sponsorship and advertising, and built-in tracking and reporting. We’re also working on more exciting features, such as video mixing and production, automatic replays, automatic social posts, and more advanced advertising tools for sports sponsors.
LIGR is VC funded and backed by prominent angel investors. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people to join our team who value collaboration, growth and learning.
What’s the role?
As LIGR’s product manager, your role is to oversee the conceptualisation, development and delivery of new products and features. Your focus will be our users, working from real-world problems to create solutions that meet our customers’ needs. You will work cross-functionally to guide products and features from conception to launch by connecting the technical, customer and business worlds. You should be able to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
- Seek out, validate, and build features to improve the quality, reliability, utility, and enjoyment of our services for our users
- Work closely with the management, product design and customer experience teams to understand and define the requirements for product features
- Define product roadmaps, build consensus, and secure executive support
- Write development briefs and deliver kick-off calls to initiate the development of new features
- Work closely with engineering, design, and customer experience teams to deliver projects effectively
- Be the expert on our target users, how they interact with our product, and how they use alternative products
- Understand in detail the full stack and interactions of the product on a technical level
- Assist in the production of concise internal documentation and help centre articles for customers
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience as a product manager on a SaaS product, working closely with cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills with a strategic mindset and the ability to communicate vision
- An understanding of the balance between quality and getting things done
- Experience creating product roadmaps, working with cross-functional teams
- A very strong UX mind set, beyond just the fundamentals, with a love for seamless, simple design – and a ruthless passion for protecting it
- A technical background, can speak the language of engineering and understand the trade-offs made
Desirable attributes (non-essential):
- A basic understanding of live video production and accompanying technologies
- A background in engineering or product design
- A general understanding of sports and/or broadcast
BenefitsIn addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun, creative environment and learning from the best technical minds in the sports industry, we offer:
- A competitive salary + ESOP (depending on experience)
- The chance to work with global sporting bodies, sports leagues, sportscasters and broadcasters
- Remote work or access to our Sydney office
- A role at a start-up sized company, where you can make an immediate impact
If you think you've got what it takes, we want to hear from you!
Ace Your Application.