This job posting is over 30 days old, but the application is still open.
Revenue Manager III
- Job Category: Owner Services
- Requisition Number: MGRRE006520
- Posting Details
- Job Details
- At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening families.
- And we look for people who exhibit the courage, caring and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family travel.
- We’re committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts, and guest love.
- That’s why we need individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day.
- Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect in those around you? Do you encourage success and build relationships? If so, we’re looking for you.
- The Revenue Manager III fills a pivotal role in the execution of strategic Inventory Management practices that supports the needs of Sales & Marketing and maximizes the use of Owner, Club and Developer inventory.
- This individual will implement an effective revenue/yield approach that encompass all facets of pricing, demand analysis, yield management, market segmentation, selling strategies and tactics to provide the optimal business mix and achievement of business unit goals and KPI’s for a portfolio of 1-2 resorts within one of the top 25 US lodging markets.
- As Revenue Manager III you also perform more complex quantitative/qualitative analysis for business projects and processes.
- Leverage market knowledge and available market data combined with current and historical booking activity/pace to produce a monthly short term (90-day) and long term (2 year) forecast of Owner/Member, Marketing and Rental occupancy.
- Rental forecast will include performance by market segment to for occupancy, ADR, revenue, and RevPar.
- Provide supporting quantitative and qualitative documentation on forecast methodology that gives context to anticipated performance as well as critical analysis on variances to budget, prior year and prior forecast.
- Occasionally assist in reviews of forecasts from Revenue Manager I & II’s.
Market Analysis & Pricing/Yielding
- Serve as market expert for all assigned properties by conducting extensive research and analysis on competition, market demand, regional/seasonal/competitive influences, group performance, price sensitivity by market segment, and reservation costs across multiple sales channels.
- Utilize key findings to develop an effective pricing strategy that produces the maximum RevPar by maintain competitiveness within the market and quickly adjusting to changing environments.
- Conduct displacement analysis of group business to determine potential impact to RevPar and business mix goals.
- Work with sales team on contracting rates and creating promotions for wholesale partners. Maintain special program offers for Club Members to incentivize higher utilization over time periods of concern.
- Host bi-weekly/monthly meetings with partners and stakeholders to present trends, month-end results, forecast expectations and variance analysis.
- Strategize with demand generating business units on offers and campaigns that will result in higher occupancy, revenues and ultimately achievement of business goals.
- Provide critical analysis on effectiveness of such campaigns throughout and at the close of each effort.
- Provide complex analysis for special department and/or business projects. Manage projects/processes that are part of larger initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4-year equivalent preferred
- 4-6 years of Revenue Management experience in hotel or timeshare segment required
- Inventory Management experience within a timeshare setting preferred
- Experience managing regions or multiple markets
- Experience in one of the top 25 US hotel markets
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Excel-based forecasts required
- Experience with price shopping tools such as OTA Insight
- Ability to develop and manage relationships with key partners and stakeholders
- Very detail-oriented and results-driven
- Must be self-sufficient and a self-starter
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and balance priorities
- Should possess a natural curiosity to understand the “why” behind business performance
- Demonstrated ability to make strategic decisions upon further analysis
- Ability to work closely within a collaborative team environment and as an individual with minimal supervision
- Progressive professional growth track record