- Job Location
- US-VA-Tysons Corner or Remote, US
- Regular Full-Time
This position is responsible for effectively selling advertising and recruitment solutions associated with Naylor’s products and services, which include all print publications, digital (O&O and 3rd party), sponsorships, events (live and virtual), and online jobs postings. The Sales Representative is responsible for achieving a monthly, quarterly, and annual sales/revenue budget by maximizing each Association project(s) assigned to him/her by their Sales Manager(s), growing existing customers, and developing new business prospects. Sales Reps must work well independently toward personal goals, as well as effectively in a team. Success in this position is measured by achieving their assigned revenue budgets and growing annual revenues year over year (YOY). Sales Reps are expected to achieve new business targets, renew + grow existing clients, achieve digital targets and super-serve their customers.
- Sells advertising on assigned projects (print, digital, event, careers) and is responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned sales target on each project. Develops new sales and/or renews previous advertising contracts, depending on assigned territory.
- Grow accounts/customers that have been assigned to Sales Rep
- Develop and sell new business
- Achieve or exceed project performance revenue goals
- Respond to your customers within 12-hours. External and internal.
- Keep CRM up to date – Daily – detailed notes on each customer
- Embrace and commit to professional growth plans as defined by your Sales Manager
- Hit weekly sales activity targets
- Embrace and use the company technology
- Establish meaningful relationships with customers (Advertisers, Sponsors, Businesses)
- Contact Key Accts 1x per week
- Contact all other accts 1x per month
- Ensures all sales presentations are made in a manner consistent with sales training, with care taken to be professional, honest, and within sales policy guidelines
- Provides rate information, media kits, and other relevant information to prospective clients to aid in their decision
- Handles problem ads in a timely and professional manner
- Develops advertising leads for ad sales by using a variety of lead sources including the Internet, publication library, etc., and records lead in CRM
- Gains in-depth knowledge about assigned industries, associations, and the purpose of assigned publications. Uses the Internet, company marketing and research materials, and other resources to increase the effectiveness of sales presentations
- Ensures accuracy, timeliness, and quality of all advertising copy, reports, and records
- Treats everyone externally and internally with respect and courtesy regardless of role in the company
- Participates in a mandatory sales meeting and team gatherings
- Other responsibilities may be assigned
- A minimum of three (3) years of stable, full-time work history, preferably in an inside sales or ad sales role.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Track record of developing new business and growing existing accounts.
- Successful candidates must have excellent verbal communication skills and strong writing skills, used primarily with formal email communications.
- Must be able to research industries for the understanding of association marketplace and research for prospective clients that would be appropriate advertisers within an industry.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 or similar type of programs to include word processing and spreadsheet capabilities
- Ability to use the internet and the ability to learn new software programs and systems.
- Ability to adhere to and embrace Naylor’s operating values (including operating with honesty and integrity, respect for others, and spirit of teamwork.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have access to reliable WI-FI.
Naylor Association Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Ace Your Application.