Title: Senior Brand Graphic Designer
Location: United States – Remote
Algolia is part of a cadre of companies that are driving the next generation of software development. Companies like Algolia, Stripe, Twilio et al are creating composable APIs that make developers’ lives easier; solutions that are better than building from scratch using AWS APIs and better than the old way of having to tweak monolithic SaaS solutions.
We need your help in telling our story. Most people know us for our best in class Search API that’s used to build amazing in-app and web experiences, leveraged by Twilio, Twitch, Stripe, Strava; leading retailers like Under Armour and Staples; and chosen by Google to be their Search partner for Firebase. But we need your help in telling our bigger platform story, serving as the leader at the intersection between Product Marketing and the rest of the Marketing organization to help translate our story into Campaigns that resonate with the world.
Algolia is seeking a creative, pragmatic and multi-disciplinary Brand Graphic Designer for a full-time position on the US East Coast reporting to the head of design / creative services (based in Paris). You’ll be joining our small, but talented international design team. You’ll be involved in executing advertising promotions whilst adhering to Algolia’s evolving brand guidelines. You will work alongside other passionate designers, developers, marketers and content strategists to craft a range of ads, promotions and communications that empower Algolia’s mission. The position will also provide support for executive (C-level) presentations and videos.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Conceptualizing and craft beautiful and compelling website user experience and design in a tech world environment
- Developing campaign concepts that can be built by agencies, designers and the marketing team to drive new concepts and big ideas that are on-brand
- Must thrive in fast-paced environment with short turnaround times, and multiple simultaneous project demands, must be action-oriented and embody the brand and company visions
- Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple strategic projects from concept to completion
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Mentoring to junior designers at Algolia
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 7+ years proven track of end-to-end design projects management including successful UI, web design, and comprehensive marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of design system and atomic design, creation of components
- A strong portfolio of visual aesthetic and proven expertise in video, web design and marketing campaigns
- Great communications skills
- A strong sense of ownership
- Nice to have : motion and video editing skills
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR Ability to receive and give constructive feedback
- CARE Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company
- HUMILITY Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Relocation support
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
- Competitive pay and equity
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Corporate flats available for the first months of relocation and when you travel to different offices
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team workouts
- Meals & happy hours
Algolia’s workplace strategy, Hybrid Remote, is designed to harness the power of the opportunities that remote work offers both employees and the company, while also providing an engaging in-office experience for the times when an employee is in an office. Our workplace approach reflects the belief that an employee’s impact, contribution, and output are more important than their physical location.
The majority of employees will be able to choose if, and when, they come into an office on a regular basis. There will be times when our people are asked to come into an office for “moments that matter:” activities like critical planning meetings and team social gatherings. Beyond those events, 80% of our workforce may choose the location from where they work in the country in which they were hired.
We have physical offices in San Francisco, NYC, Atlanta, Paris, London, Bucharest, and we will be opening a small office in Austin soon.
Ace Your Application.