Title: Sr. Consultant, Retirement Sales Support
Location: Radnor, PA, US
Alternate Locations: Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania); US Midwest; US Northeast; US Southeast; Work from Home
Work Arrangement: Hybrid/Home
Relocation assistance: is not available for this opportunity.
Requisition #: 68355
The Role at a Glance
We are excited to bring on a passionate Sr Retirement Sale Support Consultant to our Retirement Plan Small Market Product Team to work in our Radnor office. In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the continued growth we are experiencing in the small market. You will provide sales support to your assigned sales region, providing subject matter expertise and education to internal stakeholders (including Lincoln Financial Distributors RPS wholesalers) on product offerings, functionalities, platform technologies, market competitiveness, and regulatory requirements ensuring various retirement offerings are understood, differentiated, and compliant with applicable regulations.
What you’ll be doing
- Provides subject matter expertise on complex product planning, design activities and sales support to ensure various retirement offerings are understood, differentiated, and compliant with applicable regulations
- Identifies and directs new growth opportunities based on competitive intelligence, trends, and retirement plan expertise
- Develops the core positioning, messaging, and sales & marketing tools for the retirement product suite in collaboration with marketing teams
- Provides operational consultation to assist with client product implementations, ongoing product support, and the creation and maintenance of procedural/training materials
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit
What we’re looking for
- 5 7+ Years of experience with retirement products and/or services that aligns with the responsibilities
- Confident, comfortable communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills with demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of management through clear, informed and logical discussions/presentations
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite experience
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s)
- Retirement product management/development experience across all types of DC plans
What’s it like to work here?
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU:
- A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
- Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
- PTO/parental leave
- Competitive 401K and employee benefits
- Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
- Tuition assistance program
- A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
- Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Hybrid/Home : Employees will work from home generally three days each week and come into a Lincoln office on a schedule their manager will help set, following any applicable in-office training period determined by their manager.
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes magazine as well as one of Newsweek’s Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications.
Ace Your Application.