We’re looking for an experienced Senior Lead Product Offering – Enterprise Merchant Acceptance at Payoneer Merchant Services, supporting our Product team.
We’re a distributed team, hiring people to work from home around the world.
*** This is a 100% remote role and can be performed from anywhere in the world***
Who we are
Payoneer Merchant Services is Payoneer's Payment Orchestration Provider (POP) offering an open and provider-independent payment platform to help businesses integrate multiple payment gateways, providers, and methods on a global scale. Our platform guarantees online businesses more freedom of choice and reduced complexity in their payment transactions. We provide intelligent payment solutions and tools to enable cross-provider controlling and scoring, and to help customers reduce their operating costs.
With over 100 employees from 32 countries, our team is truly international in every sense of the word. With an experienced team of motivated online payment professionals, we bundle unique and profound know-how with respect to online payments and e-commerce.
What we have
We have a hybrid collocated in multiple worldwide offices / distributed group of business stakeholders, product owners, software and delivery engineers working closely with the product offering team. Within our German office we have a variety of cross-functional teams working on multiple programs & products in parallel.
We provide a range of payment-related services & products to our customer with Product Offering team involved in the introduction and development of the new products.
We talk via Slack, Zoom, MS Teams and use Jira, Confluence & Miro a lot.
What we require from you
- 5+ years in senior product roles with a key understanding of product management methods, applied concepts and tools in modern product management and product design
- Product Leadership experience, leading a successful, complex product offering to launch and mature
- Know payments / ideally merchant-facing acceptance / FinTech / Payment processing products & the market you are navigating in
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a uncompromisable value generation and problem-solving attitude
- A great team player, communication professional etc.
- Sound understanding of technical aspects of a FinTech product and its complexity
- If you prefer to work remotely, this should be done within acceptable time-zone deviation from Europe
Things you’ll do
Lead our Product Offering for our Enterprise Merchant Acceptance Products No people management duties. Report to the CPO (interim)
- Own the Acceptance product offering vision, the Acceptance offering strategy and the Acceptance roadmap
- Own and understand the problem to solve, the key motivators of our customers to use your product
- Understand the competition and how we differentiate, where time-to-market and features meet
- Collect market insights, constantly thrive to understand the needs and drive innovation
- Drive the value proposition and perfect the understanding what makes it a great product offer
- Develop and own the requirements of the key features to address the customers’ needs and work with the product domains to plan and execute
- Own and drive an amazing Customer Journey for your Product Offering – strive for great User Experience
What we would like to see from you
These aren’t requirements, just things we think would be particularly valuable. If anything or everything here doesn’t apply to you, please don’t let that put you off applying
- Knowledge of different payment localization and merchant-of-record schemes and solutions
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence as a power user
- Experience with structuring, visually organizing and presenting information
- Experience with Miro, Lucid chart, Figma or any other diagramming / collaboration / prototyping tools
- Software development / Software development projects handling experience
If you’d like to apply, please send us your CV and a short cover letter! Any questions, just get in touch.
Please do include a cover letter - just a few short sentences on how you see us working together. Written communication is important to us, and we love reading about your achievements in cover letters!
Ace Your Application.