Senior Online Programs Coordinator
- Full Time, Remote
About the Chef Ann Foundation: Founded in 2009, the Chef Ann Foundation (CAF) believes that all children should have equal access to fresh, healthy, delicious food providing them the foundation to thrive and meet their true potential.
We ensure that school food professionals have the resources, funding and support they need to provide cook-from-scratch meals that support the health of children and our planet. To date, we’ve reached over 12,000 schools and over 3.3 million children in all 50 states.
Major Responsibilities: School Food Institute (SFI) School Food Institute is an online educational program that provides continuing education for school food service professionals and childhood nutrition advocates with in-depth training, operational skills, and strategic vision.
Responsible for the overall program management of SFI, including but not limited to: student enrollment, course modifications, program reporting, district and organization partnerships, and directing the Administrative Assistant’s related SFI work.
Develop and initiate strategic plans in coordination with the Director of Online Programs (DOP)
Manage district package enrollment opportunities, such as identifying district opportunities, initiating district outreach, handling district meetings, and analyzing district and market research
Initiate and develop relationships with partners and other institutions to increase course enrollment or create new partnership programs
Optimize programming in strategic ways, such as: streamlining assignment process, analyzing assignments for future automation, and assessing student data for overall assessment and trends
Support teacher role with meaningful and constructive feedback on student assignments and answer student questions (both content-related and technical) with the instructor assistance when necessary
Work with the CEO to develop the Community College Culinary Apprenticeship program framework, materials, and funding narratives for state-based Culinary Apprenticeship programs
The Lunch Box (TLB) TLB is an online toolkit that provides free step-by-step guides, tools, and recipes to help schools improve their food programs.
- Responsible for the overall program management of TLB, including but not limited to: content strategy and development, recipe development, reporting, and directing the Administrative Assistant’s related TLB work.
- Coordinate with the DOP on future partnerships, content collaboration, and various development opportunities (will also include working with Development)
- Provide occasional backend support for TLB, such as coordinating with web developers to fix technical issues and correcting broken links, outdated documents, and resources as needed.
- Support the DOP in building new digital assessments, implementing changes, and coordinating future technology build-outs
- Work with the DOP to develop, implement and run potential future webinars that cover topics relevant to school food operators or other key audiences.
Related tasks may include:
- Managing webinar technology to ensure webinars run smoothly
- Coordination with Programs Team to come up with topics, secure presenters/outside guest speakers
- Coordination with Marketing Coordinator to promote & create presentation materials
- A passion for health and a strong interest in childhood wellness!
- Analytical mindset to test and observe student success and program improvements
- Confidence in negotiating and structuring potential partnerships
- Ability to research and navigate state and federal regulations to support funding / program processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including with people from varied backgrounds.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to support multiple programs and work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Ability to stay on schedule and effectively manage projects, priorities and complete goals related to various programs.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of program management.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- School food knowledge is preferred.
- Online/e-learning platform experience strongly preferred.
- Website management, video conferencing, and/or online learning platform experience is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and GSuite platforms.
Compensation: Compensation ranges between $48,000 – $53,000 per year and will be commensurate with the candidate’s previous experience and credentials.
The Chef Ann Foundation is a great place to work and provides its staff with a competitive benefits package, including health insurance reimbursement, professional development, a generous paid time off program, and a 403(b) plan.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume to Danielle Eliser, Director of Online Programs, at email@example.com with the subject title “CAF Senior Online Programs Coordinator.” The deadline to apply is August 6, 2021.
We are a fully-remote organization whose headquarters are located in Boulder, CO, with team members spread across the US. This position is remote and can be based anywhere in the U.S. At the Chef Ann Foundation, our work to ensure access to fresh, healthy school food for all is built on the idea of equity. We support and celebrate differences, and our team and community are stronger with every new voice. CAF is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. CAF is committed to the incorporation of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) throughout our organization, including increased efforts to hire, support, and engage BIPOC, LGBTQ+ and other historically marginalized groups.
Ace Your Application.