US or UK based only, no agencies
Zoomforth helps customers design and build beautiful no-code websites. Our software makes the complex simple and the boring beautiful. It's like Squarespace, but for professional communications.
We're looking for a Senior Product Designer to set the tone for how we build accessible, effective, and consistent user experiences and to provide thoughtful design solutions to grow our platform. This role is a combination of team management, project leadership, and hands-on design work.
Join a profitable growth-stage startup and work from anywhere you like. You’ll be joining an amazing team to support some of the most respected startups, agencies, and businesses in the world.
- Refine and manage the product roadmap; consistently and ruthlessly refine in order to prioritize the most important features
- Use a variety of tools (Figma, ProductBoard, etc.) to scope products, produce wireframes and mockups, gather input and deliver high-quality software
- Define quantitative and qualitative success metrics and consistently evaluate whether your solutions have solved the problem through these measures, both before and after releases
Skills & experience
- Experience working in a cross-functional product design role
- Humble and eager to learn from customers, but equally ambitious and bold with ideas
- Expertise in communicating and building trust with diverse audiences (business stakeholders, designers, developers)
- Fluent in web usability standards, information hierarchy, and UX / UI best practices
- Command of various product development frameworks and rapid prototyping solutions
- Familiarity with React JS
- Experience working in a distributed (remote) team or willingness to learn and optimize product development in a distributed, sometimes asynchronous, environment
Nice to have
- Enterprise software or design-related software experience a plus
- Experience working in a start-up environment, particularly one focused on B2B software applications
Compensation & Logistics
- Salary of $85,000 - $95,000 USD
- EMPLOYEES ONLY - Health, vision, and dental insurance
- EMPLOYEES ONLY - Unlimited paid vacation
- Remote working - work from wherever you like
- Flexible hours - work whatever hours suit you best as long as there is overlap when needed
- Wellness stipend each month to spend on whatever keeps you happy and well
- Protected learning time to study the things that interest you
- Opportunities for travel and team retreats - attendance is optional at retreats, but recent trips have included Costa Rica and Italy (pre-pandemic)
Ace Your Application.