We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join our growing team here at Spiralyze!
Spiralyze is a leading U.S.-based data-driven A/B testing company that uses design to help our clients generate more revenue from their website traffic. We figure out what makes visitors convert, we design solutions, and we measure impact to see how well it’s working.
Our clients are major brands that already have great websites and great design teams. They want us to lead the transition to a data-centric approach with conversion as the primary goal.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer for Spiralyze, you will be responsible for creating designs that increase conversions dramatically.
You will work closely with our research team, taking their wireframes and insights, and turning it into compelling designs for our A/B tests. You’ll be shocked to see what a difference your designs can make!
You Would Be A Great Fit If:
- You Are Innovative: Upscaling is very important for both our company and clients. You’re expected to take good designs and make them into something amazing. You must always have unique and creative ideas in mind and be able to translate it into your work.
- You Know How to Lead A Team: Aside from being a remarkable designer, you should be able to lead and motivate your team in achieving success for all of our clients.
- You Have A Stunning and Modern Design Style: Our clients expect the absolute best and will settle for nothing less. You should be able to keep on the cutting-edge of design fashion and create at a higher level than these examples:
- You Are An Effective Collaborator: Our clients win when they get access to the best ideas distilled from their organization, Spiralyze, and the wider world. You are brilliant, but also self-aware enough to embrace other people's ideas, feedback, and direction. You know when you need help and how to ask for it. You can communicate with clients and colleagues in a way that is honest and direct, and you will fight for good design, but you do it in a way that is persuasive and respectful.
- You Can Think Big and Small: You can take the 10,000-foot view, wrestling out the client’s unique selling propositions from all the clutter. You can also detail out the line spacing and sweat all the other little things that no user will ever notice, but that they all feel.
- You Prioritize The Mission and do what it takes to take care of our clients and get them over the line.
Required skills for the ideal Senior UI/UX Designer are:
- You must be doing this long enough that you think in UI design: 5+ years of experience in UI/UX design is required
- Great UI skills, any UX experience is a bonus.
- Expert in Figma, great at creating style libraries & handover-files for development.
- Know basic principles of HTML, CSS, and responsive frameworks: you know how things are built before you can change them.
- Follow the latest trends in UI/UX design.
- Ability to overlap with EST by 4+ hours.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Cutting edge work: learn from the leaders in the high growth Conversion Rate Optimization sector. See your work come to life on sites you and your family use. See if they win.
- Competitive salary: Salary is competitive and increases based on your performance
- Flexible working hours: Schedule must overlap with at least 4 hours of U.S. Eastern Standard Time (New York). The rest of your working day is up to you.
- Technological reimbursement: Need a new computer? New software? We will help!
- Education: You’ll have the opportunity to level up your skills with company sponsored work-related courses and training
- 20 days of paid vacation plus holidays: you can choose to either follow the US or local Holidays
- Annual online corporate events with your fellow designers that will be held on slack
Application Criteria:For your application to be considered, please include your resume, website/portfolio, and at least two (2) Figma projects of yours.
Ace Your Application.