This Sr. SEO Manager role will be highly visible within the Sharecare organization reporting directly into the SVP, Revenue Operations and interfacing with Tech, Product, Edit, and others on a daily basis. You will have the opportunity to lead and craft the SEO Strategy for Sharecare providing guidance on both content and technical optimizations. This role is for someone who is looking to make an impact and help Sharecare grow its organic traffic.
- Work closely with Tech and Product teams to provide guidance on site architecture and SEO best practices
- Collaborate with Editorial to help them incorporate SEO friendly copy into their writing
- Provide guidance for updating existing content to better index in search
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders to educate and help direct SEO initiatives internally
- Create framework for Sharecare to incorporate SEO best practices into its workflows
- Work with Partnerships team to increase Sharecare backlinking presence
- Partner with Analytics team optimize reporting dashboard for SEO metrics
- 3 Years of SEO Strategy experience preferably at a Publisher
- Experience working with SEO tools such as SEMRush, Majestic and AWR
- Familiar with Site Analytics tools such as Omniture and Google Analytics
- Comfortable leading meetings and providing directions cross-functionally
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team player who thrives when collaborating with others
Ace Your Application.