Social Media Manager
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to manage our social media accounts. You will be responsible for posting original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
In addition, you will also manage outreach campaigns via LinkedIn. You will be responsible for generating interest from cold prospects and converting these into high-intent opportunities for Sales follow-up.
As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence, ensuring high levels of customer engagement.
- Design and implement social media strategies to align with campaign goals
- Manage the planning, creation and publishing of relevant, original and highly-engaging content
- Manage social media outreach (via LinkedIn) to convert cold prospects into high-intent Sales opportunities
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Promote content through social media channels
- Actively monitor and respond to comments on social media platforms in a timely manner
- Development of brand awareness and reputation through all social media channels
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Cultivation and allocation of leads to sales
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
Skills and Experience
- At-least 5 years’ experience as a Social Media Manager, Community Manager or equivalent
- Proven track record in managing social communities and key social metrics for YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram to demonstrate growth and engagement
- Previous experience working with medical, healthcare or pharmaceutical clients
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Proven track record for writing for digital marketing channels
- Strong, professional and creative communication skills
- Excellent creative writing skills for all types of social media content
- Knowledge and or passion for social media and digital culture
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or Google equivalent
- Experience with design and video a plus
- Strong analytical skills, with an incredible attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative, problem solve, and perform research
- Experience with Photoshop is preferred
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment as well as independently deliver on tasks and projects
- Degree in Marketing, Communication or relevant field
- Ad agency experience preferred
Ace Your Application.