Social Media Manager
Denver, Colorado Remote. Or, Mountain View, CA, United States
At AliveCor, we imagine a healthier world powered by access to personalized intelligent information. Heart disease kills more people than anything else in the western world, including all cancers combined. We’re on a mission to be the world’s heart health partner by enabling access to quality heart care for everyone. AliveCor has pioneered over-the-counter medical EKG devices and continues to lead the way in empowering consumers and patients to take care of their heart. Using our FDA-cleared medical-grade hardware and software, over one million users have taken more than 100-million heart health measurements, and counting.
Our vibrant team of people are attracted to AliveCor because they want to build something meaningful — and AliveCor delivers: everyday, customers tell us that we’ve saved lives. Join us in our mission!
AliveCor is looking for a seasoned and innovative Social Media Manager to develop and manage our social media across all channels, including: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. In this role, you will work closely with our marketing and communications teams to create engaging content targeting both professional and consumer audiences, and drive impactful conversations that inspire curiosity about AliveCor and our products. We are looking for a candidate with deep knowledge of each social media channel and concrete experience managing content development, engagement, amplification and performance tracking. This role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to craft content tailored to their audience in an established brand voice. Finding the right talent to be the social media voice of AliveCor is key, and we won’t let geography stand in our way – this role can be 100% remote within the US.
- Create consistent and engaging content across major social media platforms with a strong understanding of standards and usage.
- Deploy social media best practices to drive engagement, sharing and build following
- Develop a content calendar for both professional and consumer audiences that aligns to brand communications, product launches and topical events.
- Work closely with our marketing team to ensure the content is on brand and aligns with current campaigns.
- Build influencer strategies and programs at scale to grow user base and reach new audiences.
- Partner with head of Marketing to ensure our messaging is precise and meticulous.
- Partner with our communications team to create social personas for members of our executive team.
- Actively plan and execute social media campaigns that drive engagement and ongoing conversations.
- Conduct in-depth social listening across all major channels to better understand the conversation around not only our products and services, but the industry as a whole.
- Use data and analytics to support growth targets.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, or related field.
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience building inspiring, impactful, and scalable social media content.
- Thorough understanding of all major social media platforms and the ability to stay on top of evolving functionality and trends.
- Extensive knowledge of KPI metrics for all major channels.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Fantastic written communication skills coupled with attention to detail.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
AliveCor is located in downtown Mountain View, CA. We are close to Caltrain and supply car and bike parking for employees. We strive to make your life outside work as smooth as possible while you’re at work, and we offer a long list of benefits to make that happen.
- 401(k) Matching
- Flexible and generous vacation policy
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Generous Benefits – employee 100% covered for medical, dental and vision
- Mobile reimbursement
- Stocked kitchen + weekly catered lunches
- A supportive, collaborative group of people who understand that success depends on the team
AliveCor is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Ace Your Application.