Title: Software Engineer, Order Platform
- Location: Remote, USA
At Stitch Fix, our goal is to help our customers look great and feel great about themselves by revolutionizing how people shop. In a time-starved world where shopping often feels overwhelming, our business connects customers to clothes they love. Whether it’s helping someone dress for success at a new job or taking the stress out of packing for a family vacation, we fix clients’ closets and they love us for it!
We’ve built unique, innovative software for merchandising, warehouse and inventory management, remote styling, and logistics. We leverage vast amounts of client data to make decisions throughout the company. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our clients and a very successful business. We believe we are only scratching the surface of our opportunity, and we’re looking for incredible people to contribute!
About the Role
Stitch Fix’s Order Platform team is looking for a bright, kind Software Engineer who is eager to collaborate with a distributed team. This team is responsible for building interfaces and systems necessary to create, track, and manage orders. To enable rapid innovation, the Order Platform team must create systems that allow for business flexibility while reliably ensuring clients’ requests can be fulfilled.
This team has clients across many parts of the organization. As a member of this team, you will have opportunities to collaborate with engineers across domains to build foundational operations software systems.
We are excited about you because…
- You are respectful, empathetic, and humble. We want you to take your work seriously and be open to personal and professional growth.
- You value collaboration and kind communication. You know how to create alignment on technical decisions.
- You have experience building web applications and are excited to continue to grow depth in this technology.
- You have deep respect for your craft. You’re always looking for better ways to write software and are enthusiastic about sharing them with your team.
- You may have experience with Postgres, Redis and/or RabbitMQ.
- You may have experience working remotely.
- You may have experience working with microservice architectures
You’ll love our team because we …
- Empower consistent and resilient order flow, from purchase through pre-fulfillment, and provide rich order data to our customers.
- Enjoy a balance between pair-programming with our direct teammates and working independently.
- Collaborate with engineers on other teams to build sensible software.
- Partner closely with product management & designers.
- Are responsible for the ongoing health and maintenance of the apps we build.
- Iterate on our agile process to help us build better software.
Ace Your Application.