Reporting directly to the Group Technology Director, a Technology Director will work closely with our Strategy and Creative leaders to help our clients to level up. You will help define the technologies that we are working with and be a source of knowledge for the engineering team to help bring ideas to life.
Simply put, we help organizations take advantage of the potential of digital.
From websites to mobile apps to media campaigns and experiences, we conceptualize, create, and develop solutions that just work harder. Because to us, digital is more than a medium. It’s life. That’s the thrill.
As a Technology Director, you will:
- Work with the other leaders at Thrillworks to help round out ideas for our clients
- Build long term relationships with our clients by caring about their needs and designing solutions that meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
- Work with the internal Thrillworks teams to assist with estimation and project road-mapping.
- Bring innovative technologies to projects and engage our clients in concepts and strategies from the initial phases of discovery to final client delivery and handoff.
- Provide oversight and guidance on active projects to help unblock the teams.
- Rapidly prototype solutions to showcase Thrillworks’ uncommon thinking.
- Lead technology strategy conversations with one or more of our clients.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of how to translate business and technology goals into detailed technical design from system architecture to code-level design.
As a Technology Director, your role requires:
- Creative problem solving
- Open to change and ability to adapt solutions to unforeseen variables
- Experience with lean/agile methodologies
- Experience with Headless CMS Platforms (Contentful, Sanity, Prismic, etc)
- Expertise in responsive web design
- Strong grasp of digital technologies and architectural principles necessary for designing scalable, extensible, and maintainable web applications and services
- Understanding of cloud computing applications and platforms
- Experience with DevOps automation (CI/CD) flows
Thrillworks is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind, as we believe in Diversity & Inclusion as a way to build stronger and successful teams. Accommodation is offered to all candidates upon request.
Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check may be required for employment.
No agency calls.
Ace Your Application.