New York University
Multimedia Content Producer|Oct, 2013 – Current
As the multimedia content producer in NYU's public affairs department, I craft dynamic, hyper-shareable video content about faculty, students, and administrators for distribution to NYU's digital audience of over 700k. The videos I've produced for NYU have garnered over one million views on YouTube and Facebook and have been featured in articles in The Daily Mail, Mental Floss, and the World Economics Forum. I also manage NYU's Instagram, Tumblr, and Snapchat accounts. The Instagram account has been consistently ranked as one the highest engaging higher ed accounts for over a year.
- Direct, film, produce, and edit short videos for distribution on NYU's YouTube and Facebook
- Manage NYU YouTube channel
- Manage NYU Instagram account, including: producing and editing photos, publishing content, and engagement.
- Created and manage NYU's Tumblr account, including: writing and curating posts, and engagement
- Contribute written posts to NYU Facebook (650k+ fans) and Twitter (75K+ followers)
- Produce photographs and graphics for digital and print publications.
- Provide in-depth analytics and reporting on NYU's social media pages
- Manage student interns
Maimonides Medical Center
Video/Multimedia Coordinator|Jun, 2012 – Jul, 2013
As the Video/Multimedia Coordinator, I produced over 30 videos about Maimonides' physicians and programs. I increased viewership on YouTube by over 60% during my first 6 months and the videos I've produced have garnered over 90,000 views on YouTube. I also conducted a complete redesign of Maimonides’ digital signage which is featured on over 20 monitors throughout the hospital’s interior and exterior.
- Develop, coordinate and film videos for internal and external audiences
- Execute video post-production in Final Cut Studio and Adobe Production Premium
- Design, produce and manage motion graphics content for the hospital's digital signage
- Manage the Maimonides YouTube account; track YouTube analytical data and identify trends
- Post videos and webpage updates to Maimonides website and intranet
- Recommend equipment and software for video department
24/7 Real Media
Video Associate|Feb, 2011 – Dec, 2011
As the video associate, I was responsible for filming, editing and/or creating a wide range of multimedia for internal use. In this position I dramatically grew my motion graphics and design skills, becoming fluent in Adobe After Effects and Photoshop.
- Edited original and archived video projects for internal use
- Compressed video to various formats for distribution on DVD, internal monitors, and web
- Filmed and edited videos of corporate training and conferences
- Produced and edited motion graphics for corporate videos and press releases
- Created and updated graphics for use in videos, print, and online
New York University
Student Video Producer|Sep, 2009 – Dec, 2011
- Filmed and edited short journalistic videos about academics, research and student life
- Produced photography for NYU homepage, NYU Alumni Magazine, and news slideshows
- Compressed videos for streaming on the NYU homepage and press website