Special Projects|Jun, 2017 – Current
I work on the Marketing Team where I am focused on establishing Horn Entrepreneurship as a thought leader. I also work with Youth Programs to lead IdeaU sessions for local high school students.
- Driving the creation of a blog focused on entrepreneurship education
- Writing a book about the key personal capacities students need for success
- Developing and facilitating workshops for high school students about creativity and entrepreneurship
Ignite! Early Move in Program
Founder and Head of Experience|May, 2016 – Current
In 2016 I started an early move-in program for innovative freshmen students. I went from idea to having 48 hours of programming in under three months.
- Designed two days of activities for students to ignite their college experience and create meaningful relationships
- Planned a leadership retreat to teach Ignite! volunteers how to facilitate their own workshops
- Recruited 19 students in the first year and 22 in the second year
University Innovation Fellows
Changemaker|Nov, 2015 – May, 2017
The University Innovation Fellows is a highly selective program run by the d.school at Stanford designed to empower students to become agents of change at higher education institutions across the world.
- Performed an innovation and entrepreneurship audit of the campus ecosystem by interviewing stakeholders
- Visited Google and the Stanford d.school to learn first hand about design thinking and innovation in education
- Created the event 20,000 Passions that reached over 1,000 students in one day
President|Dec, 2014 – Nov, 2016
The Entrepreneurship Club hosts an educational meeting every Wednesday evening and brings in local entrepreneurs to tell their stories every Friday.
- Set a vision for the club and spread entrepreneurship across campus
- Grew average meeting attendance from 12 students to over 30 students
- Designed and led the group in creative workshops during club meetings
- Serve as the liaison between Horn Entrepreneurship and the student community
- Consult one-on-one with students who need help developing their business ideas