Data Science & Data Visualization Consultant|Feb, 2016 – Current
- Used Caffe, Theano (Keras), Lasagne, scikit-learn, TensorFlow and custom algorithms to complete projects.
- Used libraries/tools such as D3 and Processing to create data visualizations
- Research in current social problems using public data (Basic Income & Poverty in the San Francisco Bay Area, Time-Banking)
- Policy development through data analysis and predictive analytics
Data Product Architect & Software Engineer|Jan, 2016 – Current
- Created new rental reservation system in Django/Python with a fully integrated CMS, analytics and data visualization.
- Implemented the use of Docker and MicroServices.
- Managed and created sprints in SCRUM methodology.
- Created migration plan for legacy PHP system to new Django stack.
Creative Technology Consulting |Jun, 2008 – Current
Web, marketing, and communications consulting as well as development, design, and UX design.
- Clients include: Chanel, LVMH, Au Feminin, Le Manoir de Paris, Barbara Bui, FITC, Circus Automatic, Sensoree
Technical Director|Jun, 2014 – Aug, 2016
- Networked wall of 45 LCD screens using Raspberry PIs and software in python
- Managed and developed code base for robotics development
Technical Director|Mar, 2010 – Mar, 2011
- Advise and develop technical strategies for web and HCI projects
- Develop custom modules for the branded CMS using php, ajax, and css.
- Integrate creative and technical concepts, and advise on technical feasibility and cost.
Full-stack web developer|Dec, 2007 – Jun, 2008
- Created Modules in PHP and AJAX primarily to extend OScommerce.
- Maintained the webstore and servers for LOLLIPOPS, a webshop with an international presence (with over 100 physical boutiques worldwide)