Title: Senior Product Manager, Scale Internal Marketing
Location: Remote – USA
At HubSpot, we have been on an incredible journey building a world class CRM Suite that helps small and medium size businesses grow.
As a Senior Product Manager on the Flywheel Marketing Team, you’ll be directly involved in spinning HubSpot’s enterprise ‘flywheel’ faster. Success in our world is defined by building systems that enable our marketing teams to perform their best work, while breaking linear revenue growth.
As we’re deeply connected to the success of HubSpot GTM strategy, our product footprint is wide as it is deep, covering our bespoke Flywheel GTM systems and the full HubSpot product suite. In this role you will play a critical role in optimizing the internal instance of HubSpot’s Marketing Hub that we use to market our product to our leads and customers. This is an opportunity to influence both internal and external solutions as we scale the external HubSpot product for complex enterprise customers, like us! You’ll have the opportunity to create and influence our strategy, partnering with our internal Marketing team to become the product expert for this space. You’ll be key to building meaningful solutions to help HubSpot grow better.
There has never been a better time to join our rapidly growing team. You’ll be at the epicentre of fueling HubSpot’s big and fast’ hyperscale – safeguarding our unique position against big and slow’ competitors!
In this role you’ll get to:
- Own the product strategy and development of HubSpot’s internal marketing administration systems and partner deeply with customer-facing product teams.
- Partner with and support other Flywheel and customer-facing Marketing Product teams in their efforts to help users with their marketing needs.
- Research and surface common issues that our customers face every day when trying to perform their core tasks, and articulating these through clear problem statements for your team and business partners.
- Collaborate with developers, business system analysts, and designers (your peers) to set them up for success. Make short- and long-term decisions to ensure that the development teams are creating as much enterprise value as possible.
- Connect with customers to identify insights to drive decisions that will impact the future of the admin experience in all parts of our product.
- Utilize research and analytics to build delightful and innovative products that continue to delight customers.
We are looking for people who have:
- Successfully shipped products and who have partnered with engineers, designers, and other product leaders to drive product improvement and new features. We typically see candidates gain this experience through 5+ years in product development roles in complex product environments.
- Experience in building internal products and/or marketing products is a plus
- A data- and hypothesis-driven approach to problem solving
- A creative approach to connecting customer feedback to product development
- Experience leading through influence, won’t hesitate to ask for and offer help and thrive in a results-driven culture
Product Managers at HubSpot operate in embedded product models and succeed by collaborating with partners across Engineering, Design, Research, and Analytics to make the most impactful decisions to delight our customers. We’re looking for experienced product managers to join our team.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply we’d love to hear from you.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
In September 2021, the US government issued new federal vaccine guidance that certain government contractors must adhere to. HubSpot is a covered federal contractor and so, based on this guidance, our US-based employees are required to be vaccinated, and show proof of vaccination, by January 18, 2022. What does this mean for you as a candidate? It means that if you were to join HubSpot, you would need to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022 or by your hire date (whichever is later) to be eligible to start in the role. As a condition of employment, you would need to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation. HubSpot will consider and review reasonable accommodation requests based on medical or religious grounds for qualified candidates.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.