City Manager, Washington D.C.|Jul, 2017 – Current
As a remote City Manager for Postmates in D.C., I was in in charge of the health and growth of the market - working with merchants and customers to ensure operational success.
- Led all city operations for Washington, D.C. metro area, including customer growth initiatives and merchant acquisition and retention
- nalyzed weekly and realtime merchant data to find avenues for operational improvement
- Liaison between HQ and autonomous robot contractor. Assisted in day-to-day operations and provided recommendations for maximum efficiency
- Developed and led cross-functional team responsible for updating merchant menus, graphics, and content in the Postmates app on a weekly basis
Marketing Operations Manager|Mar, 2016 – Jul, 2017
As head of Countable's consumer and B2B marketing efforts, I led and implemented all growth campaigns, email marketing, ASO, marketing automation, customer support, microsite creation, and influencer outreach.
- Led marketing for the top civic engagement app in the App Store, lead a marketing team responsible for 2,000% growth after the 2017 inauguration
- Created customer support and feedback channels, responded to all questions and feedback, and relay product outages and trends to Product team.
- Devised, designed, and tested multiple email strategies for user onboarding, breaking news, and targeted, hyper-relevant content
- Conceptualized, built, tested, and refined Countable's B2B marketing content, including CountableCampaigns.com
- Lead marketer for multiple product launches, like video messaging to Congress, and new iOS app releases
- In charge of entire social media platforms, and leader of livestreaming efforts to bring citizens closer to their elected officials.
Marketing Manager, North Carolina|Jan, 2015 – Apr, 2016
Worked alongside a small team to remotely manage customer and driver growth initiatives across North Carolina, especially in Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill.
- Lead marketing efforts for Uber in North Carolina (Raleigh, Charlotte, Durham, Chapel Hill) using e-mail, social media, and field marketing.
- Conceptualize, execute, and analyze large-scale marketing stunts, like #UberIceCream, #UberKITTENS and other popular initiatives.
- Track and grow core marketing analytics and KPIs (trips, trips/user) to understand and replicate trip and user growth
- Assisted launch of UberSELECT and created and executed long-term contests and promotions to grow the product.