VP of Design|Jan, 2016 – May, 2018
Talla is an early-stage VC backed startup, looking to automate tasks for enterprise companies using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and chatbots.
- Created complicated conversational interfaces, users flows, and experiences across multiple projects and chat platforms.
- Managed multiple UX and UI designers across several marketing and product initiatives.
- Consistently delivered high-quality designs for the marketing team including banners, handouts, and display tables.
- Helped to quickly define and deliver quality user experiences in order to determine the best path forward
Creative Director|Jun, 2014 – Dec, 2015
Drync is an iOS application that allows users to scan wine labels to learn, rate, and even purchase wine to be delivered to their door.
- Brought on to help completely over-haul the UX/UI of the iOS app, web, and mobile web experiences.
- Worked closely with iOS developers on interactions, animations, and transitions in order to take create an engaging experience.
- Delivered eye-catching signage, stickers, and displays that were used to elevate brand awareness inside of wine and liquor stores across the country.
- Worked with product and engineering teams to deliver on new features such as wine clubs and multiple wine recommendation experiences.
- Helped increase sales by optimizing and streamlining the wine bottle scanning flows and checkout processes.
Creative Director - Boston|Jul, 2012 – Jun, 2014
- Responsible for user experience and creative direction across all mobile ad products, consumer mobile apps, and websites.
- Worked on large consumer initiatives which included User Research and testing.
- Engaged with large cross-functional teams including leads across the organization from around the world.
- Worked to solve complicated product issues by unifying the UX/UI of major ad products and addressing the needs and concerns of multiple teams within the org.
Creative Director|2008 – Aug, 2012
- Responsible for the design of the company site, marketing collateral, and products including social web games, iPhone apps and web sites.
- Art directed freelance designers/internal artists and worked closely with dev team to bring web projects to completion.
- Often hand coded HTML/CSS and helped large social networks customize viximo content to fit their own look and feel.
Creative Director|Jul, 2006 – Jul, 2008
- Responsible for all web creative, marketing collateral, and MMORPG/Virtual World UI elements including game UI.
- Created game cards which were sold nationally in Target stores.
- Art Directed a team of Senior Designers to help with web initiatives.
Creative Director|2004 – 2005
- Started as lead designer and worked up to Creative director role.
- Balanced multiple projects on different timelines while directing Jr. Designers.
- Worked directly with dev team to ensure quality all the way to project completion.
- Worked directly with clients, scheduled design reviews and gave design presentations and creative pitches.
Web Designer|2000 – 2003
- Maintained and created company web presence and marketing collateral.
- Worked on several client projects including large flash presentations, websites, email newsletters, brand identity and marketing collateral.
- Managed high priority image project for Starwood Hotels Worldwide.