Feb, 2018 - Sep, 2019
Cofounded and led the creative team of a fully remote design agency specializing in crafting digital experiences for commercial and nonprofit organizations
- Built and managed an organization of 15 team members. Including both remote and on-site teams
- Worked and collaborated remotely with team, clients and vendors across four continents
- Revitalize legacy process and increased revenue by $2 million through leading enhancement efforts related to organization branding and outlook
- Provided guidiance and support tools to motivate globally distributed team members. Ensured knowledge gaps were minimized through mentorship and hands on performance management
- Improved on-time delivery by 78% by applying effective scheduling practices, tracking project progress and comparing completed tasks with KPIs and road-maps, enabling continuous improvements
Jun, 2017 - Feb, 2018
Transformed prototypes of an educational learning management system into an Enterprise SaaS system of web and mobile apps, APIs, SMS gateways and database system powered by the users.
- Managed all technical projects, requirements, documentation, QA, sprint planning, roadmap, developer resources, training guides, on-site user training
- Collaborated with prestigious universities and educational institutions to provide tools and resources for all tasks
- Led a team of professionals to identify revenue potentials and introduce a new effective pricing model; increasing sales by 25% in a week.
Sep, 2017 - Sep, 2019
Founded an led an international WordPress community for 2 years. Inspired the group to raising about $100,000 in sponsorship while increasing membership to over 2,000 in just 8 months
- Managed a team of program managers, recruited and commissioned new team members; while also driving execution across multiple deliverables and partnering with key stakeholders throughout the ecosystem.
- Led and collaborated with a team of program managers to the successfully organizing of multiple programs, hackathons and conferences
- Oversaw day-to-day community operations through accurately prioritizing attendees, sponsors and vendor related issues, utilizing time management skills, ensuring alignment with established road maps and program goals.
- Successfully organized a charity hackathon that had over 200 volunteers create free websites for 6 localNGO - with less than a 90 days planing.
2015 - 2017
- Sent and responded to 50+ emails and 70+ tickets per day; authored numerous internal docs and guidelines
- Increased overall feedback by 85% by replacing manual feedback reporting with an automatic feedback system.
- Trained new customer champions and introduced a new onboarding process that reduced overall onboarding time by 60% in just 4 months
- Led a team of customer champions to introduce live chat to high-end executive clients - a move that increased customers satisfaction, return customers and subsequently, increased revenue by over 300% in less than six months.
Sep, 2016 - Sep, 2017
Federal University of Technology, Owerri
I founded a foundation to teach web development to over 2,000 high school students, while also mentoring and introducing them to open source and open knowledge platforms such as Wikipedia.org
WordPress Port Harcourt
Sep, 2017 - May, 2019
WordPress Port Harcourt is the largest community of web developers in Port Harcourt.
Oct, 2017 - Aug, 2019
Hive is a global community of entrepreneurs, innovators, and investors who are working together on building companies that create a better world.
Hive members are building companies that are changing the world, solving humanity's greatest challenges, and making a difference in their local communities. Our members are entrepreneurs and innovators who are working on making a positive impact in society who are committed to personal growth and connecting deeply with others. We're working together on creating a more beautiful world in which everyone has the opportunity to pursue their dreams.
Sep, 2018 - May, 2019
WordCamps are informal, community-organized annual events that are put together by WordPress users. Everyone from casual users to core developers participate, share ideas, and get to know each other.
Feb, 2018 - Dec, 2018
do_action hackathons are community-organised events that are focussed on using WordPress to give deserving charitable organisations their own online presence. Each do_action event includes participants from the local WordPress community coming together to plan and build brand new websites for a number of local organisations in one day.
Wikimedia Niger Delta
Wikimedia Niger Delta is an organization i founded to promote the use of Wikimedia projects by people living in the Niger Delta region