- Meet and/or exceed goals while maintaining an exceptionally high level of customer service for the top VIP clients worldwide.
- Anticipate the needs and exceeds expectations.
- Respond to any member requests during their stay.
- Build strong professional relationships that leverage direct and personal knowledge of their preferences and personalized offers.
- Research, recommend and fulfill member requirements while providing program benefit support.
- Develop and digital marketing proposal to increase online presence, organic rankings and promote brand awareness based on market analysis.
- Create and monitor marketing campaigns- Google and social medias.
- Teach Sun and Middle East destinations in the tourism program covering history, geography, demography, politics, touristic highlights, target customers and hotel products.
- Designed and teach digital marketing in the travel industry.
- Developed strategic Sales & Marketing plans to optimize business development for all divisions.
- Lead a team of 7 inside sales and BDM members.
- Maximized revenues and growth by 2% and by 16% for hotel division despite an exceptional hurricane’s season closing key destinations.
- Overseen Public Relations doing PR in events, meeting key partner.
- Saved 40K using social media for daily advertising.
Group Sales Supervisor -Previous position • Supervised a team of 12 Sales Specialists for leisure & MICE markets.
- Designed and escorted MICE groups up to 1000 passengers.
- Developed a strategy to switch sale to our own hotels increasing sales by 16% in one year.
- Raised annual sales by 10% YOY.
***Promoted Director of Sales due to outstanding results in sales, leadership,and strategic partnerships.
- Directed the opening of both offices in Dubai and Montreal.
- Negotiated all contracts with hoteliers, airlines and cruise lines and build packages.
- Introduced a cost-effective social media marketing strategy for less than 2000$/year.
- Managed operations in Dubai throughout the high season.
- Designed top luxury travel experiences for high-end VIP clientele.
- Increased client base with B2B/B2C with high-impact presentations.
- Specialized in MICE and Wedding groups, managed key accounts and reached highest sales with more than 10 000 seats in a year with revenues 30% over target.
- Managed group reservation booking flights,hotel rooms or buyouts,transfers, excursions, and organizing events at destination
- • Key Account Management
- • Customer Relations Management
- • Strategic Sales Planning
- • Business Development
- • High Level Sales & Web Analytics
- • Marketing Concept
- • Relationship Building
- • Leadership
- • Negotiation and Closing
- • Digital Marketing
- • Communications
- • Strategic Market Positioning