Aug, 2017 - Sep, 2018
At Culvers, I specialized in the kitchen. I made fresh fried foods, along with freshly pressed and grilled patties, and condemn dressed buns all with a time efficient and customer satisfying design. I also excelled in cleaning during the closing hours.
- Trained new employees on fryer
- Trained new employees on cleaning during the closing hours
- Achieved the maximum employee rating every employee rating period
Lacks Enterprises Barden Plater
Sep, 2018 - Feb, 2019
Lacks was my first factory job. I was trained in three jobs and could perform in all three. My primary position was racking, followed by logging, and inspection.
- Racking was the placement of rim covers onto a line to be plated with chrome
- Loggers were in charge of making sure the rackers had the parts they needed in time to make rate
- Inspectors are in charge of removing the part from the line, inspecting it for errors, and packing it off for the loggers
Lacks Enterprises Barden Assembly
Feb, 2019 - Current
Lacks switched me to the assembly factory because they thought I'd be a good fit to a factory struggling to find good workers. At the new plant I've been told my attendance and problem solving is impressive and that my presence is greatly appreciated.
- I've been trained on many assembly machines including wheel and grill lines
Kelloggsville High school
I graduated with a 3.0 gpa along with a 1090 sat score. I involved myself in many sport teams involving 6 varsity teams (4 years in track, 2 years in basketball) and often achieved honor roll awards
Grand Rapids Community College
I'll be attending GRCC part time while working a full time job in pursuit of my associates degree for auto engineering
- Quick learner
- Quick with hands
- Good problem solver