University of Missouri - Academic Support Center
Aug, 2015 - Current
Led teams across broad technical, financial and business disciplines. Focused teams on business objectives and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time, on budget and with the desired results.
- Effectively prioritizes and manages multiple complex assignments and clients. Drafts technical proposals.
- Generating project leads and signing on clients.
- Engaging with clients to understand or determine their wants and needs.
- Maintaining client relationships after project completion.
- Project management- independent and in cross-functional teams.
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Adapting to changing deadlines, priorities and client needs.
- Evolving with an ever-changing industry.
- Exploring, experimenting and testing digital best practices (A/V Infrastructure and Classroom Technologies).
- Collaboration wth AV leads in technology nation wide: Harman, Extron, CDW, CTI, SKC, Cisco, WWT, Epson, Panasonic.
State of Missouri ITSD, Department of Revenue
Feb, 2015 - Aug, 2015
Developed and maintained SQL Server Databases. Built, maintained, and scheduled DTS and SSIS packages and
- stored procedures for migrating and updating data.
- Created views, queries, and data warehouse reports using SSRS providing management with information from SQL
- Server production databases.
- Provided production support for applications. Assisted users experiencing errors within these applications and
- resolved errors.
- Provided administration duties on SQL Server. Created, maintained, backed up and restored databases.
State of Missouri - OA ITSD Web Development
Oct, 2012 - Jan, 2015
Developed WordPress State of Missouri based websites (mo.gov, studymissouri.gov, mobroadbandnow.com, etc...); currently optimizing Missouri State Emergency Management Agency boards and forms written in .NET environment.
- Customized WordPress plugins and built new custom plugins.
- Customized WordPress themes.
- Integrated WordPress based websites with other websites.
- Installed, configured and managed WordPress installations.
University of Missouri, Division of Autism and Neurodevelopmental Disorders
Aug, 2011 - Oct, 2012
Responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and repair of an organization's database.
- Transferring Data
- Replicating Data
- Maintaining database and ensuring its availability to users
- Maintaining the data dictionary
- Controlling privileges and permissions to database users
- Monitoring database performance
- Database backup and recovery
- Database security
Missouri State Auditor Office
Jul, 2008 - Aug, 2011
Performing data design, database architecture and database administration. Creating and maintaining large Access databases and data warehouses required for development, testing and production usage.
- Creating, maintaining and administrating database objects (tables, views, indexes, stored procedures, functions, packages, etc).
Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
Apr, 2007 - May, 2008
Assisting the personnel of DESE in resolution of software related issues, particularly with MS Office. Answering the phone calls, providing the technical support. Partial I/T support; various maintenance tasks on staff workstations. Working on the developing the online applications and databases that will be open to public and private sector (FTP access).
May, 2002 - Apr, 2007
Maintained operations on the computers, participated and successfully completed a 600 million dollar valued sales with Scholastic for three consecutive years. Additionally participated in New York sales projects which were successfully completed in cooperation with Scholastic sales personnel. Maintainted perfect attendance for the past three years. Computer Operator. Overseeing the operation of computer hardware systems, ensuring that these machines are used as efficiently and securely as possible. Working with mainframes, minicomputers, LTO tape drives, IBM printers or networks of personal computers, anticipated problems and take preventive action, as well as solve problems that occur during operations. Help desk duties as assigned.
University of Missouri-Columbia
2017 - 2020
University of Illinois Springfield
2008 - 2011
Lincoln University (MO)
1999 - 2005