Indian Seamless Financial Services
1993 - 1995
My job was to provide administrative and clerical support to the executive staff of an organization. The position required performing duties such as implementing office procedures, greeting guests, arranging meetings, maintaining office supplies and handling correspondence. My skills needed here were communication, time management, strong organizational abilities, multitasking, IT skills, and accuracy.
1995 - 1996
Responsibilities handled were to manage Secretarial Practices for the company in their Share Marketing Department.
2001 - 2013
- Successfully responsible for running self- owned Nursery called “Kiddies Paradise” , Chinchwad, Pune from 2001 to 2013.
Responsibilities handled were :
- Took full accountability by solely handling a class of 30 kids, in age group 4-6 years.
- Monitoring Attendance of all students.
- Prepare syllabus for students for entire educational year.
- Teaching basics like shapes, colour, counting, alphabets etc.
- Teaching about basics of regular life eating, talking and behavior.
- Assist children in their personality development with innovative games & fun classes.
- Make learning “Fun “ and inculcate values & manners for child development by conducting group activities.
- Conducting tests on regular basis to minutely monitor performance of children.
- Outline an appropriate study plan for children with comparatively slow performance.
- Conduct regular Parent –teacher meetings to discuss child’s performance & behavior with them.
- Maintain complete record of students & share the same with Parents.
- Grooming children & guiding their parents, to successfully clear pre-Primary entrance examinations to get admission in Best schools in Pimpri –Chinchwad .
- Proven track record of more than a decade for grooming excellent students,from my Nursery.
SSC - Maharashtra State Board
Completed with Distinction.
HSC - Maharashtra State Board
Completed with First Class.
Savitribai Phule Pune University
Completed Bachelor of Commerce with First Class.
Teacher’s Training Institute, Pune
Successfully completed Pre-Primary Teachers Training Course with Distinction (80%).
- • Extremely soft spoken with ability to handle moods of kids to make learning fun.
- • Open to feedback & assertive communication with parents.
- • Good teaching skills, has patience, is polite and approachable.
- • Able to incorporate fun games and interactive activities into lessons.
- • Intensive knowledge on how to establish good relationships with children.