Aug, 2015 - Current
Nearly 4.5 years of software development experience with major highlights
- Experience in web application development for multiple platforms.
- Experience in methodologies like Agile
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and involved in client interactions for scoping, and status reporting.
Mar, 2011 - Jul, 2015
Software Development experience with major highlights:
- Creating flagship online products for www.planetsherston.com and www.earlyyearsworld.co.uk , innovative and extensive range of products that are learning platform/LMS ready, optimised for android and iPad tablets and CD- ROM/USB flash drive deliverable.
- Responsive JQuery frameworks for latest devices like I Pad, Android, smart phones etc.
Feb, 2010 - Feb, 2011
Working on E-learning projects and programming the multimedia contents
- Responsible for the development of Action Script 3 SCORM based eLearning templates
- Effective handling of XML – Flash integration
- Programming for e-learning standards like AICC, SCORM
Master of Computer Applications
Jul, 2006 - Apr, 2009
Multimedia programmer Trainee
May, 2018 - Current
The goal of this project is to develop & maintain Korea mobile SPA and Catalog applications.
Providing support to fix issues / bugs in the Mobile SPA and Catalog applications and maintain the applications.
Perform enhancements in the Mobile SPA and Catalog applications.
Oct, 2017 - Feb, 2018
Resource augmentation with Neva Innovation labs.
To build an admin UI from the scratch using Angular 2 to display the ride history, details, analytics etc using d3 charts and add options for edit password, profile etc.
Resource augmentation with Neva Innovation labs
Apr, 2016 - Mar, 2017
Front End Development of a product developed by Coachco.
Roles: Front End Development of a product developed by Coachco.
Responsibilities: Develop from end based on mockups provided and integrate it with the RoR backend.
Sep, 2015 - Feb, 2016
A web Application to manage the opportunities market place and bids from various registered SMEs and non-SMEs in the Saudi Market. They can post new opportunities and service providers can bid for the opportunities. There is a management Dashboard for complete control of the activities in the application. Laravel framework is also included.
Roles: Front-end Developer
Responsibilities : Integrate HTML with PHP using angular and create a User Interface for the project.
Planet Sherston: Adaptive Learning Engine
Adaptive Learning Engine is designed to support teachers, automatically creating a course of activities based on an
individual pupil’s attainment and dynamically evolving as the child progresses.
AeL - built to teach intelligently: Malta courseware
This Maltese courseware was developed incorporating screen reading technology (NVDA software) for disabled students.
- Jira, Git, CMS
- HTML5, CSS,Device Testing
- Progressive Web App,Service Worker
- FireEyes, AXE