Presidency University, Bangalore
Sep, 2015 - Current
Jun, 2018 - Jul, 2018
- (TKM ID – TKM2018/1831)
Implemented and developed model of a jig for fuel lid of fortuner as a KAIZEN activity , reduced the exterior dry film thickness from 14microns to 11microns.
• Standardization of tools & equipments(PAN India) for regular,hi-end service centres at TVS Motor Company Ltd.
Sep, 2018 - Jan, 2019
- Standardization of tools & equipments(PAN India) for regular,hi-end service centres at TVS Motor Company Ltd.
Standardized 93 overall tools & equipments required for regular and hi-end service centres (PAN India) with standardized vendors for supply for TVS Dealerships
- • Proficient design of design software : AutoCAD, Catia
- • Familiarity with CNC programming, Matlab , C programming(Basics)
- • Trained on drill , lathe & basic machine tools.
- • Proficient used of MS Office tools like Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- • Precise written, communication & organizational skills.
- • Able to work under pressure, creative thinking and multitasking.