Aug, 2018 - Current
Created content for several medicines, Health Packages, Lab tests
and Procedure with an accuracy of 98%. The content was made in
such a way, that the layman can understand. Content for procedures
was made with plagiarism score of 0-2%.
- Created specific Templates for Procedures and Lab tests to increase the accuracy of the teammates.
- Managed several projects to complete within deadlines.
SRM Medical Hospital & Research Center
Jun, 2017 - Jun, 2018
- Ward round participation with health care professionals.
- Identify and report adverse drug reactions and drug interactions.
- Patient counselling, therapeutic drug monitoring, drug consultation, and lifestyle modulations.
Jul, 2012 - Jun, 2018
Completed Five Years of course period and one year of clinical clerkship with an overall percentage of 80.8
Sri. Chaitanya Junior College
May, 2010 - Mar, 2012
Passed the Intermediate Public Examinations with a percentage of 91
Viswasanthi High School
Passed the SSC Examinations with a percentage of 86.88
EFFICACY OF TOLVAPTAN IN PREVENTION OF RENAL DYSFUNCTION IN ACUTE DECOMPENSATED HEART FAILURE
Nov, 2016 - May, 2017
Conducted and performed a Randomised prospective single-blind controlled study on patients with age group above 18 and suffering from ADHF.
The evaluation of the laboratory parameters was done to evaluate the effect of the drug on the patient condition. The blood and urine samples were taken to know the serum creatinine, blood urea nitrogen and urine creatinine and urine urea levels to calculate the Fraction excretion of Urea (Fe.urea) whether the drug affects these levels or not.
The level of fractional excretion of urea is less in patients treated with Tolvaptan than standard therapy. It states that worsening of renal dysfunction in heart failure patients in Tolvaptan group is less than the standard treatment group.
- Team Management
- In-depth knowledge of pharmacy lingo and medical terminologies.
- Good organisational skill.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Content Development
- Thorough Research
- Time Management
- Web Content Writing
- Experience of working as team leader and overcome the obstacles in any work assigned to me.
- MS Office