May, 2019 - Aug, 2019
New York, New York
- Performed analysis on metadata within CMS to ensure accurate meta-tagging and search enhancement across 8 TV brands.
- Analyzed and presented competitive analysis to inform feature prioritization for Discovery's DTC product, which included content acquired from BBC in a $300 million deal.
- Collected data and turned it into feature idea that aligned with Discovery's business goal, culminating in presentation of PR/FAQ and high fidelity prototypes to internal stakeholders.
Nov, 2018 - Dec, 2018
New York, New York
- Worked Cross Functionally with Engineering and QA to develop and deliver alerting feature in New Relic across teams.
- Troubleshooted client/server issues and defined relevant ad product metrics to ensure success of our product.
May, 2018 - Aug, 2018
- Developed and designed Kenja's website with HTML/CSS/PHP to accurately reflect product use cases and business goals.
- Researched and discovered 2 key B2B customer insights for Kenja using 5PS of Marketing Framework.
Feb, 2018 - May, 2018
- Created JIRA setup by collaborating with cross-functional teams, resulting in improved project tracking.
- Ensured all project documentation and product vision in Confluence and JIRA are on-track.
New York University
Sep, 2015 - Current
Expected May 2020 |
Student Leader | Peer Mentor
| Tech@NYU E-Board, DemoDays Lead 2016 - 2019
| Studied Away in Berlin, Germany from September 2017 to May 2018
| GPA 3.72/4.0
| Selected Courses: Data Structures, Basic Algorithms, Code of Music
Jun, 2017 - Jan, 2018
Built with Node.js, Google Firebase, Express.js, React Native.
May, 2017 - Jul, 2017
Implemented Google Calendar API, Slack API and Dialogflow (API.AI)
- Product Management/Development, Project Management, Usability Test, UX/UI Design (Sketch, Invision), Market Analysis
- Mandarin Chinese (Native), German (Intermediate)